Walking Dead Season 5 (HEADS UP: Possible Episode Spoilers May Be Posted Within)

I can't wait for the LA spin off! LA is crazy enough as is I feel sorry for the fools that jump on the freeway to try and escape!

LA Zombie Land? Have you visited Portland lately?...;-)

[video=youtube;LtIOxVjLuAg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtIOxVjLuAg[/video]

LA Zombie Land? Have you visited Portland lately?...;-)

Portland is one of the places I was planning to go when I escape LA!
Watch out for methheads their bite is just as bad as any zombie...

I'm excited for the spinoff, but it's not the same without the old gang

I completely agree!I am sure if the show is good we can learn to love the new gang too. Not as much as I loved Hershel but maybe...

I'd love to see them build up a new crew that we root for as much as Ricks gang and then eventually put them up against each other. This show has definitely shown us that in the zombie apocalypse the enemy might not actually be bad people, just people who's interests might conflict with yours.

I'd love to see them build up a new crew that we root for as much as Ricks gang and then eventually put them up against each other. This show has definitely shown us that in the zombie apocalypse the enemy might not actually be bad people, just people who's interests might conflict with yours.

....Pin one group against another:eek:..... But,but,but..... Can't we just all get along?!?!?!:grief::D

I completely agree!I am sure if the show is good we can learn to love the new gang too. Not as much as I loved Hershel but maybe...

....agreed....big challenge for the producers....
Nice to see another Hershel fan👍... I was sad to see him go.

I didn't like Hershel initially - when he had all the "walkers" in his barn and thought it was just a disease that could someday be cured - but after he "saw the light", he got to be a pretty cool guy. He had a level head and was a stabilizing influence. I was really sorry to see him go and my wife was just plain really, really, really pissed off!!! Now Dale was another story. He was just too "idealistic" and totally unfit for the new world order. Didn't bother me a bit to see him "get bit"! I was actually glad to see him and his moralistic attitude gone.:D I think the ones who were lost this season were the ones who bothered me the most though. Beth was the most shocking. Can't wait to see who they lose in season 6.

Agree 100%. They were both the paternal figures of the group but Herschel was initially more of the gruff farmer type where Dale was more of the hippie school teacher type. Coming from a family of gruff farmer types, I just liked Herschel better. The way Dale looked after Andrea was just kinda creepy to me.

He put them in the car and honked the horn to attract walkers, thus letting them to their destiny. At least that is my take on his actions there, he would not kill them because he said something in the lines of "All life is precious"

Nope. During the Talking Dead "Morgan" made it clear that after they were knocked out, he honked the horn to see if any walkers were around before leaving them safely knocked out in the back of the car. Morgan has a new backstory considering he's no longer insane and somewhere picked up awesome stick-fighting skills, along with a very Zen attitude towards all life being precious. Considering he just saw Rick gun down the abuser, I don't think it'll be a warm and friendly reunion. If anything, Morgan will be horrified at just how far Rick has evolved into a killer.

I'm hoping that Daryl hops on his New bike and makes a cross country trip out here to the west coast spin off show. :D

Keep in mind that the L.A. spinoff is a prequel.

Rick is still in a coma. Daryl and Merle likely haven't even joined up with the group of survivors they plan to rob and rip off. Amy is still alive. Carol is still being abused by Ed. Dale is alive (that's nice). And no one yet knows that everyone is infected and that you can turn without getting bit or badly scratched by the undead.

Still, would love to see a current cast member in a younger and more naive form making an appearance in the prequel. Like one of them did in the first Walking Dead video game, which was also a prequel to the show we all know and love. Maybe we'll see Glenn without his mustache and still wearing that baseball cap which he never took off in the comics. Or, watch a regular get killed off in the Walking Dead.... Just to become a regular in the prequel L.A. series. Which, in that timeline, they'd still be alive. Though it would mean they could never be killed off. They'd just need a reason to leave and somehow head cross country to Atlanta. That could be problematic right there.

The knife looks home-made. Perhaps this represents the best-efforts attempt by Daryl to craft the best knife that he could to replace his favorite, but lost, knife. A country boy will survive and this knife, although not pretty, gets the job done and pays homage to his lost knife.

Homemade knife wouldn't look like that. All covered in tiny holes? It would more likely look like one of the bigger models Anza makes.... Old, worn out, carbon steel, files converted into knives with rat-tail tangs. Which honestly, would be awesome!

But yeah, unless something happened to the Team Gemini in which it was accidentally lost, stolen, or destroyed during filming; Busse should just send them another one to keep enjoying all that free advertising. Like a business giving away free baseball caps, T-shirts, and pens with their company name/logo, website and phone number on it. Excellent free advertising.

Then again, I think there's more to it than that. We may never find out.

Daryls new knife is made by southern grind knives for the Woodbury shoppe to sell

2emmuq1.jpg

2j34efk.jpg

Okay.... Now we know whose paying the Producers to feature their knife. It's just odd that the knife looks like a cheap as Hell Chinese rip-off of the Team Gemini. In fact, too much like a Gemini copy. I think someone might get sued.

Back