Walter Brend CKT Dual action manual/auto model 2 titanium folder. Rare new-old-stock

Ron Sabbagh

LOVE YOUR COUNTRY
The CKT Brend folder was made in very limited numbers by Cutter’s Knife and Tool. Their knives were built to extremely high tolerances and represent some of the most well-made production knives I have ever owned.

This knife is a Dual Action automatic, with a leaf spring operated automatic opener. Frame lock. The blade is a 4″ 154CM beast, with the signature Walter Brend plunge grind. Edge is very sharp, and the knife would be a great larger EDC.

They don’t make ‘em like this anymore, and the CKT Brend knives are long out of production. I am the original owner of this knife..purchased about 10 years ago. Still fires like a rocket. Blade is dead center and lock up is rock solid. Never used or carried...it is new old stock. No original papers.

Specs:
Blade Length: 4″
Blade Steel: 154CM
Handle Material: Grooved Titanium
Overall Length: 9 1/4″

$795 shipped

No trades, please. email me at ronsabbagh@gmail.com for a few more pics or any questions.

I was just made aware that these knives are still in production. This is a vintage piece. Purchased around 2000-2001. It is a numbered piece....number 75.

Ron

Sorry...but it is sold.

The only Brend I have available is a full custom lockback. Titanium frame. Damascus blade. Stag inlay scale.

model 2 blade. Made around 2000-2001.

Walter only made 10 of them. All with different scales. This is the only stag inlay.

$1999

If you're interested let me know your email and I'll send some pics.

Ron

Back