• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Walter Brend, Heretic & more

Knifegorue

Gold Member
6 knifes up for grabs. First to post “I’ll take it” gets it. I take PayPal or Zelle. Shipping is included on all purchases. I am not looking for any trades. Original boxes and documents are included with all knifes unless otherwise specified. All sales are final with no returns. I have plenty of extra pictures and videos so don’t hesitate to ask. You can contact me via email; Kbrunner94@yahoo.com. Thank you everyone for looking and enjoy the EYE Candy!

1)Rat Worx Ambi X-factor chain driven 154cm blade, aluminum handle, titanium clip and stainless chain. Around 10in overall. like new $400
IasjAty.jpg

P6e47Po.jpg

2) Walter Brend M2 Pre-Production #1 of 50 mirror satin polished compound ground tanto. Pristine condition. $820 shipped.
WPWIJBs.jpg

AR9lOyu.jpg

BONaaWx.jpg

yWc8bEO.jpg

HdLvqlF.jpg

zBrJbqe.jpg

iUcJZwh.jpg

3) Heretic wraith serial #4 vapor blasted Titanium body, carbon fiber bolster, Take-Fu Shiro 2 blade and murdered out black hardware. Carried a few times but great condition. No box for this one but Heretic will make one if they are contacted. $520
7vaNKmS.jpg

BBVpLh4.jpg

BlDi0Zs.jpg

qhie5Aq.jpg

aK34kgf.jpg

4) Horizon full titanium handle OTF with satin M390 blade, polished titanium clip and copper button. About 9in overall. Excellent action! Pristine condition. $220
OIKJdhw.jpg

Mcqsuxo.jpg

5) Hogue Ex-a04 limited edition #10 of 30. Multicolor micarta handle, blacked out blade and blacked out pocket clip. Has been Carried and used but in perfect functional condition. Very snappy great action for a large knife. Around 9in overall $210
WfweFru.jpg

sXYWcgU.jpg

6) DDR HTM Prototype. Stonewashed blade with crazy cool grinds, black textured aluminum handle and black clip. Carried a few times but great condition with no visible wear. $210
7BXhFpt.jpg

wQwNMJt.jpg

Last edited:
Back