Wanna see my wife's...

KnifeHead

My life, my lover, my lady is the C...Carbon Steel
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
....EDC rotation tray? :D It's been over a year now that she started carrying a knife every day.

dannasrotationtray.jpg

From left top row: Case MOP Tiny Muskrat, Case Ant. Bone Tiny Toothpick, Case Carrib. Blue 2 Blade Tiny Toothpick

Middle row, Kershaw Baby Boa(to keep the mall ninjas at bay) , T.Bose mammoth ivory(I call it a worry stone), Case (Autumn Bone?) Tiny Toothpick

Bottom row, Imperial Shrade Leg(Just got it from TSC for under $10...a cool little, well made knife) Case Carrib. Blue First Run Tiny Muskrat.

Very cool. My wife only carries in her purse a Vic Classic I bought her last year. But she sure uses my knives around the house a lot.

Many a time I have pined for one of those lady shoe knives. :D

Hey , she has a nice collection. :thumbup:

Good load!

Mine has a Rough Rider lockback in the office for apple&pear duties and a CASE bonestag Peanut in bag or pocket for on the move.

Been offering her a Deer Slayer but keep getting brushed off.....

Very nice collection. Pardon the dumb question, but is the Bose "worry stone" really a knife, or just a hunk of mammoth ivory? If it's a knife its very well camouflaged.

And not to nitpick (toothpick?), but I don't think that last toothpick is the Autumn Bone. I have several in that material, and it's considerably more orange than that. Yellow bone, maybe? Green apple?

My wife too carries a Vic Classic SD I got for her, and absolutely loves her Opinel pruning knife in the garden. You guys want to talk about "patina", and "used blades". She uses it on plants, bags of mulch, cardboard, etc (she's a "master gardener" with the local extension agency), and scrubs the gunk off once in a while with a Scotchbrite pad. I slid it across a steel for the first time in months the other night, and it came up sharp as a razor. Sits in a flower pot by the back door, ready to be grabbed on the way out.

-- Sam

Nice! My wife carries a Classic on her keychain and a leatherman micra in the purse.

Kerry,your wife has a nice little selection,but I'm surprised that one of yours isn't in that tray.My wife likes a Kabar Dozier lockback,on her camp outings
-Vince

Any wife that carries a knife ..... IS A KEEPER! Well as long as you are on good terms with her .... :eek:

Nice rotation? Is that tiny toothpick maybe a "Summer's End?" Sharp looking knife.

A wife with an EDC rotation! My stars!!! Lucky man!
My wife is a SAK lady (in the BEST meaning of the term!), had one in her purse for the 30+ years I've known her. Her corkscrew has come in handy on numerous ocassions;-)

Going to have to find the box(if the wife kept it) to make sure on that greenish tiny toothpick. Gotta admit I took a WAG on that one. The mammoth ivory is not a knife...just a very cool looking piece of crackle ivory.

A wife with an EDC rotation! My stars!!! Lucky man!
My wife is a SAK lady (in the BEST meaning of the term!), had one in her purse for the 30+ years I've known her. Her corkscrew has come in handy on numerous ocassions;-)

Yea..My wife has had my sak in her purse ever since I married her..oh wait..:D

LMAO....No wait....that aint that funny. :D (no really it is...good one Randy)

Mrs. Knifehead also went to Blade with Kerry and was looking at knives!! Very Cool..

R

Mrs. Knifehead also went to Blade with Kerry and was looking at knives!! Very Cool..

R

....AND hung out with the boys during the chicken eyein 'n coon fingerin sessions. The lady KnifeHead's got it goin on now, I'm here to tell ya. :D:thumbup::cool:

....AND hung out with the boys during the chicken eyein 'n coon fingerin sessions. The lady KnifeHead's got it goin on now, I'm here to tell ya. :D:thumbup::cool:

Hey Kerry..How did two UGLY dudes like us get such HOT looking So. Indiana girls anway?? It wasnt our money?? hmm??? :eek:

Now if I could get my wife interested in knives...

R

Back