• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Want to buy custom knife blade

Hello. I have searched but I can't find what I am looking for. I am looking for a couple of drop point blades with a stick tang. High hollow grind. High gloss polish. Steel used AEB-L or RWL-34 or similar. Blades only, sheath and handle I will make myself.
Can anyone help me out?

Sorry for my bad English

Thanks for the reply. I see from your pictures that you have no knives with either hollow grind or mirror polish, are you sure you could do it? I'm basically after a Loveless knife with a stick tang..
Thanks

H hedwas I’ve actually done quite a bit of hollow grinding. I have not done any mirror polished blades yet only because I’ve never had a reason to, but I know how to do it and it won’t be a problem. And the Loveless style isn’t a problem either.

Thanks. I will send you a draft on email. Do you have the steel mentioned? what price do you want for the blade?

Back