Want to run with the big dogs, then who?

I am wanting to get into the hawk movement. Looking at the photos and posts in the forum the company Bear Mountain has a great looking hawk. Do we know are they still in business? I read some good and some bad posts on them. Are they worth the wait and drama? Thanks for your time and trouble in advance.

I personally had a good experience with them. Suzanne was great to deal with, I'd email her first to make sure there alright and have what you want in stock. I own a frontiersmen from them and it has held up great for throwing and occasionally some light chopping, its pretty too. Plus they can clean/polish, sharpen/reshape, fit new sheaths, press in a fresh handle for free (pay the $ of sheath & handle) if you mail em the head back. Usually I do it myself but every so often its cool to have them handle it as they do a better job than me and its basically like new.

Personally, like I said, I thought the customer service and product were top notch but I know there was some supply and communication troubles with some people. My advice would be to just email her first owner@bmtomahawks.com

We are still in business, but currently moving (Actually moved, but still unpacking). We will not have a phone up till the end of this month at the new location so email us with any questions you may have (owner@bmtomahawks.com). We are currently working on a run of tomahawks so give us a couple of days to respond to you.

i can personally vouch for steve at coal creek forge. great product, service, and he actually communicates with his customers. paul

the ol' hudson still choppin !! btw, steve , i still aint got that year supply of FREE beer that comes with every purchase. maybe it got " lost ". can you send me another 18-wheeler full ? you know my brand. thanks. paul:D:rolleyes:

the ol' hudson still choppin !! btw, steve , i still aint got that year supply of FREE beer that comes with every purchase. maybe it got " lost ". can you send me another 18-wheeler full ? you know my brand. thanks. paul:D:rolleyes:

Yer Killin Me,that ole yella water will be the death of both of us!!

Keith Johnson from Great River forge also makes great hawks. He has a French Style hawk for sale right now. I have one thats been great! Steve at Coal Creak Forge is also really good to deal with, I'm planning to get one of his hawks in July. :)

Heber

Be sure to check out Fort Turner too (www.fortturner.com). I've heard nothing but good about Dana's hawks and gave the wife orders to purchase one of his Iroquois hawks for me for Father's day.

As has already been mentioned, Steve at Coal Creek Forge is DA MAN and can do you whatever type of hawk you like. His product is top notch as is his service.

He doesn't have a web site, but you can get in touch with him by email. His address is ccfms@sbcglobal.net I'm sure he would not mind sending you picture of some of his work, and giving you a price for what you want.

Keith Johnson from Great River forge also makes great hawks. He has a French Style hawk for sale right now. I have one thats been great! Steve at Coal Creak Forge is also really good to deal with, I'm planning to get one of his hawks in July. :)

Heber

I can say these are nice and well worth the money. They are a steal of a deal. I just picked mine up yesterday.:thumbup:

I also picked up my Poll Hawk yesterday from Steve. Another incredible deal and have my 3rd hawk on order from Steve.:thumbup:

Heck, buy one from each!:eek:;):)

Back