• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Wanted: a few things (Sebenza's, alox SAKS, and some Saddleback leather)

Hey All,

Got bit by a bug. Wanting more sebenzas. NOT looking for the Seb. 25. Looking for 21 (and its variants).

Also looking for SAKS (alox) the more colorful the better.

Also looking for saddleback leather gear : A large notepad holder specifically in Darkcoffe brown, or tobacco.

Got lots of high end knives to trade. Can do some cash as well..but prefer to trade since the collection is getting out of hand :).

Willing to get rid of (+ / - cash depending on details we can discuss):
ZT 0801 CF limited edition- NIB
ZT 0888- NIB
Les George Talos- LNIB just flipped it a few times
Kershaw tilt DLC- 99% condiition
Strider SNG limited edition-orange handle, stone washed blade and frame lock, 3/4 ground spear point- LNIB
Sage 2- User
Spyderco Gayle bradley- light user
Spyderco PM2- digicam- a bit of side to side play. Carried for a bit
Spyderco oragne dodo's- got a few of these
Spyderco manix- sharpened
Spyderco southard- with a CF custom scale- lightly used.- Also comes with original scale.
XM-18 3.5" spanto flipper- User- comes with All copper hardware (standoffs, screws, pivot, blade stop).

If nothing catches your eye, shoot me a PM..still got more stuff that I don't carry anymore.

Trade agreements: It is kindly requested that if someone has insignificant amounts of feedback (I will determine this), for them to ship their item first.

Last edited:
List what you have for trade not just what you want in trade.

Will go through the collection tomorrow and update this. I was leaning towards more of a WTB thread, but no issues!

Hey All,

Got bit by a bug. Wanting more sebenzas. NOT looking for the Seb. 25. Looking for 21 (and its variants).

Also looking for SAKS (alox) the more colorful the better.

Also looking for saddleback leather gear : A large notepad holder specifically in Darkcoffe brown, or tobacco.

Got lots of high end knives to trade. Can do some cash as well..but prefer to trade since the collection is getting out of hand :).

I see no updates in this..

Hello,

I don't believe that have any knives that you would be interested in. Are you selling any of your Zero Tolerance knives at reasonable prices? I just began collecting these beautiful knives. I currently have a 0350 and a 0770cf.
Regards,
Brian

I got a 560black wash if interested hootiewho2atrogers.com sorry for the invade merry christmas to all

I have a large saddleback wallet. Brand new, never used. If interested I can post pictures.

Back