• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

wanted: yellow micarta

Don't know how yellow you need, but I pressed this pair this weekened...Yellow paper and basalt fabric. The basalt is similar to carbon fiber, it is black with an amber highlights to it.

DSC01042.jpg

Let me know if you are interested. I can make just about any color. Check out the felts I listed earlier, I have a yellow/orange in felt available, you may have interest in.

I'm pretty sure my customer is looking for bright/neon yellow. I'm having trouble finding it.

Can you make a canvas type that is bright yellow...maybe yellow with a little white?

I'm pretty sure my customer is looking for bright/neon yellow. I'm having trouble finding it.

Can you make a canvas type that is bright yellow...maybe yellow with a little white?

Absolutely.

Check out the yellow burlap I listed here:
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=488601

I can, of course ommit the glow powder;)

If you have not looked at the yellow-orange felt, please do. I can make it in plain yellow, or with white in the mix (or whatever).

Yes....I think you're wanting G10, bro.

I've got some yellow....in 1/8" thick.

Tell me what size you want and I'll cut you some.

Otherwise, if you need thicker stuff...you can pick it up at Sheffields. :thumbup:

yellow micarta is really amber micarta....(natural micarta)...

like this:

MonsterNessie-Micarta2.jpg

and will actually turn more brown with time.

The G10 will stay yellow....but be forewarned....it's a pain trying to keep it clean! :mad:

Back