warhawk

I have a new weapon--Warhawk from Two Hawks. It is truly a great weapon, but I have not tested it except for air slashing. I am new to this forum, but I certainly made a smart purchase. The Warhawk has great balance. With sharpened top and bottom edges, it would be an awsome slashing instrument. With grip change, it would be hard to defend against for CQB slashing and cutting.

My skills do not match this weapon. I highly recommend anyone to do business with Two Hawks. The service is great, and the quality and craftmanship is exceptional.

I will make future purchases from Two Hawks, but for my defense needs the warhawk is inspiring my confidence. I am motivated to improve my self defense skills to utilize the warhawk to its potential.

This is an unsolicited initial impression. I am interested in hearing from and seeing other posts re: Warhawk.

thanks

john

MrSpike,
Lucky you, I have had 2 military option warhawks on order from 2Hawks for what seems an eternity. I guess that I'll have to wait patiently for their finish. I do own 5 hawks currently, 4 from ATC, and 1 early Cold Steel Vietnam Hawk. I'm greatly pleased at the quality and craftsmanship of my ATC Hawks. My CQB experience with tomahawks is also nil. Unfortunately, I missed the 1st ATC Tomahawk training held in NJ earlier this year. I WILL NOT MISS the NEXT ONE. My suggestion is to attend the next ATC Tomahawk Training Seminar at your earliest. How could you go wrong, fantastic, committed experienced instruction, that can only be delivered by someone who has "talked the talk and walked the walk" coupled with Quality Hawks with the backing of Andy Prisco and ATC. In my opinion, you can not find a better combination for training anywhere.

Stay Safe,

sarge

The Warhawk is great. When I show it to people trained in Filipino Martial Arts there's no explanation necessary. They just nod approvingly and know it would be highly effective. In addition, the workmanship is first rate.

Back