Warning, Curves Ahead!!

This is my new design. Thanks go to SammyB and Ferret for their help in fleshing out the complete package. Sammy sent me pics of some big scimatars
and thought it would be neat to make a folding one. Ferret looked at the original drawings and added some to the pot. I stirred it up and this is the dish. I really had fun with the grind. Yow-suh. Thanks guys. LarryD

avenger01.jpg

That is a great blade; I love the curves!!! "I could cut my way through walls of human flesh", a crazed, ex-Army vet buddy of mine would say in seeing this fine piece of steel........ :rolleyes: Great work!:D

DUDE!

This one turned out even better than I expected :)

*If you plan on working with LD you better just give him a general idea and let him run with it! He will come up with about a million things for any one you give him:)*

Larry,

This one came out great and the blade looks like it was a bear to grind. I love the sweep at the end and the thumramp. Bet it would work really well in a reverse grip as well!

Can't wait to see it in person.

-Sam.

Larry,

That looks "EVIL". It is refreshing to see a folder with a different shape than what everyone else is putting out. I like it a lot.

That is one great looking knife! I think the blade would work equally well with a fixed blade.

If a CNC could do that incredible grind, I'd go make the rounds of the manufacturers looking for a collaboration contract.

Thanks Dawkind, Barry, Sam,Bugs. Markus the blade is 4" 440V. OAL length is 9" weight is 4 oz.
Bugs, the blade is hand ground. I have a CNC milling machine that I profile my parts on and machine my inlays with, but atlas,no CNC grinder.
LarryD

Back