warning from a JSP junkie...

within the span of a few months i went from possessing no jsp equipment to somewhere around twenty different various tools. THIS STUFF IS ADDICTIVE!!! i'm sure i'm preaching to the choir, but again, THIS STUFF IS ADDICTIVE!!! my wife now has a checkbook wallet with the built in knife, a t-shirt, and a neck knife, and she's not nearly as bad as i am. if it were up to me, i would carry nothing but jsp equipment, and if i keep this up, i will be. i am currently going to school to eventually get my PhD so some poor university can pay for my jsp gear (don't laugh, it's not funny).

as a martial artist, i am always looking for good tools. people, i'm here to tell you that i've found them!!! if you would like to see pics of some of my treasures, let me know. in the mean time, be careful.

E...

Estone

At least you have a partner that not only accepts the fact you that blow a big chunk of dough on JSP gear, but does the same.:cool:

Around 20 JSP products:eek: If you don't mind could you list what you have?

Bladerigger is definitely the way to go if you want tools for the urban jungle.

Estone
That is quite an amount of jsp items. What is a kali2? Could you post a picture of it? Do you study fma?

Fellow BLADRRIGGER fourmites i too am a big fan and owner of James inovations!. Cant post pics but heres a list of my goodies OMEGA CHECK BOOK with OMEGA 3 BLADE, MONEY /CREDIT CARD WALLET WITH OMEGA 3 JR. HOOK BILL BLADE, MONEY/CREDIT CARD WALLET WITH A CREDIT CARD BLADE ,MONEY/CREDIT CARD WALLET WITH A CUSTOM MODIFIED OMEGA 3 BLADE, JAMES TOOK A HOOK BILL OMEGA 3 AND GROUND THE HOOK OFF TO MAKE ME A NICE STRAIGHT EDGE BLADE KNIFE! Its perfect for opening envelops cutting open parcel pkgs,cleaning your finger nails etc. Ive also got a pocket meteor,and a koppo stick,.He also made a neck sheath for me to carry my OMEGA 3 as a neck knife. Ive also got an EQ BAG & V STAT BAG. Great equipment well worth the money in my opinion , James is a great person to deal with his stuff isnt for everyone but then again they dont know what there missing !. ha! ha!
:D

David
The neck knife sheath for your omega knife sounds like somthing I need. What are the specs on this,finish,price,and is it for the wallet blade ?
Thanks for the info.

CPK the sheath is made out of black kydex, it has a non glare finish.Dimensions are for the check book wallet blade its a little large but only 1/8" inch thick, 2.5" wide, 7" long,. I had James put one of his adjustible paracords on it for me. I BELIEVE THE WHOLE SHEATH WAS ABOUT 50.00 BUCKS. You can call him about customizing the sheath any way you want. Like i said its a little large but its SWEEEEET! :D

cpk I forgot to mention that the sheath is for the drop point blade.And i believe James will make you a neck sheath for your hook bill blade or any thing you want, small or large. On the checkbook knives i think their are 3 blade designs to choose from .tanto.drop,and a slightly curved hook. And go to DON REARIC WEB SIGHT hes got pics of a hawk/hook blade with the checkbook wallet that he owns!.;)

keep in mind as i list this, i've been saving for years now specifically for when i found the tactical equipment i wanted. up until recently, i mostly carried throw-aways.
**deep breath**

spinal backup 3 harness with two v-stat bags attached, v-gar system,
a stick bag, WCA, banbog (Ti), banbog (G10), two kappo sticks, bandando, kali2, defcon4, two checkbook wallets, two neck knives, two shirts (gotta have a shirt!), and an executive harness. but i know i'm forgetting something...

i think that's all i'm going to get for a while, have to save up some more... i'm not sure how to post pictures, if someone tells me i'll show you the magnificent JUBE KIBAGAMI (my kali2).

i used to study a lot of stuff, but time constraints mean that i have to practic on my own sometime after midnight every day. i look at it this way, if i'm prepared and do the best i can to convince "knuckle head" that i'm not worth it without going too far, then so be it. but i WILL be prepared.

RIGGERCOAT THE WORLD!!!

E...

That's a pretty impressive arsenal guys. You can't go wrong with Bladerigger gear. You can never have enough either ;)

Estone
You have a banbog in g10? That sounds interesting. Is the g10 flexible,what type of finish, what are the dimensions and price. I have been thinking about getting one, even about ordering a custom banbog. The one on the website looks really good. I hope someone will tell you how to post a picture of that kalis2. Do you study FMA?

G10 is by far one of the coolest materials that james uses, it's a heavy polymer, more of a resin type material. it's got quite a bit of weight to it, too. granted not as much as the Ti version, but it's still weighty enough. i'll have to go back and look up the price of it, i'll get back to you. but in reality, it doesn't matter the price, it's worth every penny! actually, i'm thinking of looking into more G10 tools...it's JSP, what do you expect!!!

E...

Originally posted by estone

RIGGERCOAT THE WORLD!!!

E...

I LOVE that expression :D !

I am a recent Bladerigger convert myself...I just got my first system and I can safely say that it has been my BEST knife purchase to date!

Please send me pics of all your JSP arsenal :)

RL

Back