Warranty on the new blades?

I was wondering what is the warranty on our new Ka-bar Beckers, does anyone have any info.....not that it would ever be used. :D
AI

I would assume they are covered under the Ka-Bar warranty:

Limited Lifetime Warranty

If at any time your knife fails to perform due to manufacturer’s defect,
we will replace the product with the same model or the most similar
model to it from our current product line.

Based on my experience with the Camillus produced Beckers, Ethan designs knives like Panzer Tanks! :D
The Becker Warranty returns were practically zero.

IMHO a Becker owner needs a warranty like a Dairy Farmer needs a milkman! :p

Hey AI and ALL...

Good question.....the KaBar warranty comes with all the BECKERs....As a practical matter as long as the knife doesn't come back with hammer marks on the spine, vice marks on the blade flats or pipe marks on the handles Tooge will give you a pass...In other words as long as there is no sign of INTENTIONAL Vandal-like behavior they are gonna fix it......If you buy one for a Test to destruction and leave tracks (Tooge has a microscope and an engineering degree AND is real knifenut) you will probably buy yourself a new one......KaBar has a good record on this score....They want you to be happy.......You can thank the now BF banned C. Stamp for the nullification of the old, simple, you break it, we fix it warranty.....Basically I promote the idea of blade testing
unto destruction (I have done my fair share) but, if I deliberately break a blade I expect to pay for my fun....

All Best...

ethan

You can thank the now BF banned C. Stamp for the nullification of the old, simple, you break it, we fix it warranty.....

The absolute High Spot in my cutlery career was telling Mr. Stamp he was NOT getting a second free knife! :jerkit:

Although I may not have been as polite as I should......:p

Back