Warranty?

Hey,

So I left my frontiersmen in my basement and judging by the damaged chair and my messed up spike it would seem as if my brother slammed it into a thick chair. Now the spike is kinda deformed at the tip, any chance you could fix that or is that part of a warranty or something? That really pisses me off, has no respect fo rother peoples things, that's not the first weapon of mine he's ruined.

Brody

PS: I should have the money together soon for the hawks, i'll keep you posted

LOL - I have to admit when I logged on and before I clicked on this post my first thought was "What has Brody been up to now?"

Of course it's covered. Send it back in to me and we'll see what we can do. We'll either fix it or replace it.

Tell him next time he messes it up it'll be the spike end for him. ;)

And I'll keep you posted on all those other hawks you're wantin'.

haha, thanks. If their's a fee or at least shipping let me know what it is and i'll add it onto his tab (which funnily enough is replacement costs for a claymore he destroyed in the woods and some hatchets the police confiscated when he got in an accident... you hear about how you need to lock up your guns if children are in the house, guess you need to lock up your edged weapons with a 24 year old around too). I must say though the spike did a number on the old (but still thick and stout) chair, looks like he hit it with the blade too but luckily that made it out unscathed. I'll round up a box and let you know when I ship it. Thanks again.

hahaha, so my brother just walks in and I tell him he's gonna owe me some money, at least for shipping to fix my hawk. He didn't realize he flattened out the spike tip and apologized then tells me a story, apparantly tonight while leaving a pool hall a cop had run his plates and saw he had weapons charges on his record (when he was in an accident they found my hatchet in his passanger seat and in the trunk my splitting maul, my CS battle axe, and a spiked club) which he had used for a comical/medieval Scottish video our buddy at Rutgers made. Well as evidence that he wasn't a murdering maniac they gave a copy of the DVD to the police. Well the cop that pulled him over realized it was him and starting laughing, said that video we made was crazy and that all your brother's (being mine) stuff is too much, especially that spiked club. So now I know that the police are playin around with my weapons they confiscated, haha. That's too funny.

LOL - now that's whack! Well it'll cost you the shipping back and that's about it. Just let me know when it's on the way and have everyone chip in for a hawk for your brother so he won't play with yours. :D Tell him happy birthday & Merry Christmas for the next 5 years!

haha, if he had a hawk of his own no telling what sorta damage would be done. thanks, i'll let you know when it's on the way.

Back