Was in Golden Co. Yesterday.

jdswitters

Gold Member
Despite living an hour and a half away I have never been to Spyderco until yesterday.

I have a dragonfly salt in H1 and it has been my go to adventure knife. On a 7 day raft trip in April on the San(d) Juan I got pinned up against an ammo can on some rapids and bent the clip out in so many directions it wasn't clipping any more.

When I got home I went to remove the clip and stripped it the t6s. Crap.

So the knife went with me to golden on my way to watch my niece play volleyball against Regis.

I just wanted to ask if they knew how to get the screws out? They have a full work station in there and after telling my story they took the knife to spa town. In 20 minutes they had the screws out, the clip replaced, the pivot taken apart, cleaned and oiled. and then sharpened! At no charge!

Supreme service, the old beater is smoother and sharper than it was new.

Despite living an hour and a half away I have never been to Spyderco until yesterday.

I have a dragonfly salt in H1 and it has been my go to adventure knife. On a 7 day raft trip in April on the San(d) Juan I got pinned up against an ammo can on some rapids and bent the clip out in so many directions it wasn't clipping any more.

So the knife went with me to golden on my way to watch my niece play volleyball against Regis.

I just wanted to ask if they knew how to get the screws out? They have a full work station in there and after telling my story they took the knife to spa town. In 20 minutes they had the screws out, the clip replaced, the pivot taken apart, cleaned and oiled. and then sharpened! At no charge!

Thatā€™s Great!!
Kudos Spyderco!!
John šŸ˜

Now that's customer service. Props to Spyderco, yet another reason to like them.

It's been years since I've been there, I live about 30 min away. Always fun, except for my wallet. They used to have a large chunk of steel from a building which collapsed in 9/11 with a nice placard. I'll have to go back to see if it's still there. Patriotic company with quality products. What's not to like?

Back