WAS Wednesday 04/22/2020

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.
I am excited to do "WAS Wednesday ". It has been a long time. Hope everyone is staying safe through these difficult times.

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. if outside CONUS, please add $30

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives to WASknives at gmail dot com please.

Moray XL. I took the standard moray and basically extended the cutting edge and length by 3/8". This also features a "tactical" of sorts version with harpoon tip and blackened blade. 10 3/8" OAL and 5 1/2" blade.
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Moray XL with natural Micarta over black liners and white pinstripe flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT $250
Moray XL with harpoon tip and ironwood over black liners with white pinstripe flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT $290

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Unnamed harpoon fighter with rare antique black lined Westinghouse Micarta guard and ironwood flat ground on 5/32" 80crv2 hidden tang and antiqued finish. Leather sheath included. 10 7/8" OAL 5 7/8" tip to guard $375

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Appaloosa with stag bone over black liners and copper/rawhide wrap flat ground on 1/8" 80crv2 antiqued finish tapered tang and Leather sheath. 7 3/4" OAL and 3 3/8" blade $375

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Stekoa full tang with curly koa over black liners copper/rawhide flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT and rawhide sheath 10 1/4" OAL 5 1/4" blade $425

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Stekoa hidden tang with epic black ash burl copper guard and rawhide wrap flat ground on 1/8" W2 hand rubbed with Hamon and elaborate rawhide sheath. 10 3/8" OAL and 5" blade $500

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Blast from the past. This is a one off I made within the first 50 knives ever. 440c with media blast finished flats, hollow ground, SFT, green g10 over red g10. 11 1/4" OAL and 5 1/2" blade Piece of history. $250

Back