WAS Wednesday 05/27/2015

allen456

Thank you everyone for the continued support! I truly enjoy making knives for everyone.

BLADE Show is just shy of a week away and I look forward to being able to meet some of you!

First "I'll take it" applies and please put an accurate description in the post.

Shipping is included if CONUS, otherwise outside, add $30

Payments can be made via PayPal, WASknives at gmail dot com

And the knives.....

Hunter with box elder burl over black liners with white liners on 5/32 cpm154 hollow ground with tapered tang $280

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

I was prepping for BLADE last night and got out my Pelican case I use to transport knives to the show. Apparently, I have not opened it in the past year and it had about a dozen knives still in it. So here are 3 various Bush Adders that I made within my first year. It is pretty cool to see how my knives have improved within the past year. Top one has figured cherry SFT, middle is blue maple tapered with filework, bottom is mango SFT.

I will let these go cheap and who knows, might be very collectable one day. Your choice, $140.
These are sold "as is".

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

These will ship Tuesday with the Fiddlebacks. Thank you for all of the support!

I'll take the cherry if still available. Second choice I'll take the mango. Thanks

As someone who has an older Bush Addler I can highly recommend picking one up. The handles are surprisingly thick (in a good way) and really fills the hand nicely. Although it may not the prettiest blade I own its utility makes up for it in spades and has become my goto booze prep blade.

Last edited:
Dude. See what happens when you open dusty boxes. If it's available, I'll take

Bush Adder in Mango.

Preston

I call first dibs, I will take the older blue bush addler if get question answered what steel first? PM sent.

Last edited:
definitely will take it, knowing it is 154! pay pal to come asap. saw your pay pal info at top of thread.

Back