watch the squirt

Hi guys,

I've been reading this forum from time to time but never registered before now. I've videotaped myself going through the leatherman squirt s4 and you can watch it at http://www.geardemo.tv I'm going to tape a demo of my charge ti soon also.
If you got any ideas for other demos or can do a demo just pm or email me!

Thanks,

CK

Hi ChrilleK, welcome to Bladeforums! That's a pretty cool idea! Of course, I have multi-toolitis and could watch any flick like that for hours on end. Thanks for the entertainment :cool:

ChrilleK said:
Hi guys,

I've been reading this forum from time to time but never registered before now. I've videotaped myself going through the leatherman squirt s4 and you can watch it at http://www.geardemo.tv I'm going to tape a demo of my charge ti soon also.
If you got any ideas for other demos or can do a demo just pm or email me!

Thanks,

CK

My wife said you have nice hands..so i had to burn the link to your site =(

Very nice stuff. i kept waiting for you to get cut or something bad. The videos are a real nail biter. Great idea, very cool.

You should have a few things infront of you to cut to pieces or other tester stuff. Or at the end or begining have a page that shows the dimensions , steel, price etc of the item your gunna display on video. You got a money maker here. Go get some sponser~

Can i email you pictures of x girlfriends to cut up during your shows? now thats entertainment and informative all at once. You could make opinion poll threads and let us vote on what to dice up next hehe. im sure there would be some votes for some of my posts...

Seriously tho my wife is right you have nice hands...you should make videos with stuff thats less likely to end your palmolive commercial carrer...

Thanks for the nice welcome, the compliment on my hands and the interesting ideas!(Shiv :eek: )
Can i email you pictures of x girlfriends

Sure, haha... :yawn:

I've added a mailing list signup to the page so you can receive updates when a new video is available. I'm going to try to get some nice stuff up there!

CK

you should demostrate each of the tool's tool. Like use the scissor to cut something, the screw driver to twist a screw, and the nail file to clean your nails. Nice though!

Back