Wavy Gravy!!

This is Coop's Dubble Trouble D/A featuring 440V Blade on the Chew Voodoo Bearing Assembly,6AL4V Titanium Liners, Bolsters, and Clip all anodized. Jeweled and dual anodized liners. 6AL4V Titanium Backspacer with "Wavy Gravy" Filework pattern and dual anodized. New tech material married to old tech material, Carbon Fiber Inlays in Giraffe Bone Scales. Coop it's on it way. LarryD

That is a sweet knife. Just when I think I've seen your coolest knife, you make another one that blows it away.

Another great-looking knife! All yours are!

Must admit I think I like the abalone model just a tad better, but then I've always been a sucker for pearl and other shiny things. Both are obviously excellent knives, and the owners must feel justifiably proud to own them.

I think I can see a small flaw...no, hang on...its just a bug on the monitor.:p Very nice :)

That is one beautiful knife. I really like the inlay of CF. I also like the anodized Ti to match the bone handles. Good work.

Liong

Me likes ! Unsure of the CF inlay though. . . I think that CF (or other material) inlayed ~ that represents ones initials. . .would be the "stuff !" :D

Thanks gents! Coop wanted the CF as he wanted something unique for the inlays. This did the trick. This one has a weird effect under the light, the CF seems to move. Almost a holographic effect. It made my head hurt. It was a tuff one to fit, but turned out nice.
I got hunderd and one ideas while I was doing this one. Wait till you get a load of the "Boomerang" inlays coming up on a new one in the works. LarryD

Nice Larry, keep'em coming.....so I can get ideas for the next one :D

Jeremy

I really appreciate all the positive feedback on this piece. I'm still struggling to establish my own style and I've had lots of help. The feedback from all you guys and the input from the clients. It's all had an impact on my knives. I am fortunate indeed. Thanks, all of you. ld

Back