WB vs. BT?

The WB seems like a more "ergonomic" version of the BT. Can anybody give some comparison regards handling characteristics/type of use of the two? Does one have the advantage over the other?

I use both-The BT replaced my WB as my patrol knife. When I was pushing a black and white I have a Eagle patrol bag on the passenger seat, and I keep the BT on the top of the bag. It is easily accesable for the typical uses I forsaw for it-prying open vehicles for rescue at traffic collisions, a hasty breaching tool, etc...basically prying and breaking duties. The BT's thicker profile is better for these duties. I carry one of my two WB's on my tactical rigs for SWAT or special operations usage. In this role the knife becomes a back-up weapon, as well as having to perform some prying and breaching chores. I have found the WB is an awesome armor penetrator, and its blade design is more weapon oriented than the WB. When people ask I usually recomend the WB as the best "all purpose" Strider. The BT is more tool oriented and the BG is more weapon oriented-the WB seems just right (in my very humble opinion).

------------------
He who advances is sure of heaven-He who retreats of eternal damnation.

I like to add one PIC, you can see BT and WB side by side.

My friend said BT is one stable man and WB is a bad boy.
wink.gif

<A HREF="http://sale.knifenut.idv.tw/photo/strider_bt_wb.jpg" TARGET=_blank>
strider_bt_wb_s.jpg
</A>

Back