We Have A Boatload Of Winners In The Name The SYKCO Knife Contest . . . For A Grand Total Of $1,125.00 In Prizes!!!

congrats everybody

Sage with Green Regulator handle is my favorite combo 🤘🍺🍺
I like the gray and tan camo with green regulator... or gray parkerized with gray, green, or tan.... I would settle for black coated with black handle if I could get it sterile.

The name SYclone gives me pause for thought. I've always pronounced SYKCO (in my head) as "sicko". Should it actually be pronounced like "psycho"? Does it matter?

The name SYclone gives me pause for thought. I've always pronounced SYKCO (in my head) as "sicko". Should it actually be pronounced like "psycho"? Does it matter?

I’ve consider the pronunciation in the past, and decided to go with Psycho. It seems like either would work, and we may see the Sicko pronunciation with a different model, if applicable. I’m also curious as to how they pronounces it Wauseon.

I’m also curious as to how they pronounces it Wauseon.
Come to think of it, how do you pronounce Wauseon? Warsian? Wow-son?

Why can’t you Americans have simple place names to pronounce, like Worcestershire, Ruislip or Southwark?

Come to think of it, how do you pronounce Wauseon? Warsian? Wow-son?

Why can’t you Americans have simple place names to pronounce, like Worcestershire, Ruislip or Southwark?

I heard a YouTuber , I can’t remember who, call it Wash Yer Sister sauce, and that’s what I call it now.

Back