We Have So Many New Killer Cool Models Coming Your Way!!!!!!. . . It's Crazy!!!! . . .

Hg3.5 cbt with mo tip.

If I say it enough will it become true ? Doubtful but Santa does make wishes come true every once in a while

Please more choiless blade options in the future for us choiless lovers out here that don't like our blades to be snagging when cutting material. In fact having no choil on my forsaken butaniku or forsaken AK47 would be my preferred customizing. I like choils in the general 8-14" blade length range but smaller and bigger blades I steer away from the need for choil

Yes luethge...I want a fmv48 michonne comemorative model....carry it in a vert back rig with a segue support!

Oh yea...NUKE with hand shaped Chinese manufacturing fear scales!

I have to agree with shrinking it, the only reason I stayed away was the size. That 8 inch niche gets lots of love around here. I need an EDC dagger, nuked with a fancy crab shack handle. Just carrying something like that in a beautiful leather sheath makes you look sophisticated. Even if it mostly gets used to open boxes.

I would LOVE to see an old school SHBA with 3/8" satin or comp finish INFI. Now that's what I'm talkin 'bout.

Back