WE Knife Trogon,which version will you like: with a fuller on the blade or without?

Introducing the upcoming WE Knife TrogonšŸ¤©
Which version will you choose: with a fuller on the blade or without?
ā³Dropping on Feb 3rd.

YFxF7tu.jpg

tTuthvj.jpg

YyzdpEf.jpg

2jrPdVX.jpg

gtOzC7L.jpg

VTyCHp7.jpg

ksFdsvY.jpg

zbdmANT.jpg

g0FjuqB.jpg

jEBSTjC.jpg

^^ That thing is begging for a clean blade and a flipper tab.

The lack of a flipper is what makes it so sweet!

I can see myself going for the fullered version for sure.

^^ Another knife I wonā€™t buy :)

The Evoke was the last WE ThumbStud-only knife I bought and only because itā€™s awesome - it couldā€™ve been a lot better with a flipper tab.

How about a fuller that doesnā€™t go all the way to the end of the blade.

No fuller, no flipper tab.
(I'll probably never buy another flipper-only knife, and I rarely carry the ones I have... though I haven't quite gotten to the point of selling those last few)

Last edited:
(I'll probably never buy another flipper-only knife, and I rarely carry the ones I have... though I haven't quite gotten to the point of seeking those last few)

Not me. Flipper-only remains my ideal!

Not me. Flipper-only remains my ideal!
Perfect! I'll send out a memo that you get first dibs on all the ones I'm not buying :thumbsup:

(Actually, truth be told, I'm a pretty tough sell right now anyway - regardless of opening mechanism.)

..., truth be told, I'm a pretty tough sell right now anyway - regardless of opening mechanism.

Me too. It doesn't help that I just picked up a couple of WE products.

Between my disappointment in a deal-breaker on the Sokoke and seeing a new version of the Esprit, I remembered wanting the older orange-peel version. I had planned to buy it and it was out of stock at the time. So I looked and luck prevailed. I've only had it for a day now but it seems like a win. :)

Me too. It doesn't help that I just picked up a couple of WE products.

Between my disappointment in a deal-breaker on the Sokoke and seeing a new version of the Esprit, I remembered wanting the older orange-peel version. I had planned to buy it and it was out of stock at the time. So I looked and luck prevailed. I've only had it for a day now but it seems like a win. :)
I just got my orange-peel Esprit today and it is a total winner. :thumbsup: The texture of the titanium is very pleasing.

I could probably do without the front flipper, as the studs are so good, but at least now I have a nice one to practice on.

Anybody have a Trogon yet??

I just received that and Iā€™m not able to flick it with my right thumbā€¦ Looks like the detent is way too strong unless Iā€™m doing something wrongā€¦

Back