• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WE Knives Mote (Black TI, Stonewashed) Ostap Hel

For Sale: WE Knives Mote in Black TI with Stonewashed blade as designed by Ostap Hel. Essentially new, the package was opened, the knife was flicked a few times and it has sat in my safe. Never cut anything or carried, all original packaging materials, etc. Not a mark on the knife, don't mind the little bit of dust in the photos. Includes the WE Knives lanyard and bead, still in the packaging and never opened. Nice little knife, just a bit too small for me. $150 shipped USPS priority with PP G&S.

https://imgur.com/a/hdZhuUY

Are you open to offers or trades?

Last edited:
Depends on what it is, but mostly interested in selling. What do you have?
I have a Benchmade Phaeton listed for sale on here in the automatic forum. I would value it at $225 against your mote so would trade for your mote and $75.

I have a Benchmade Phaeton listed for sale on here in the automatic forum. I would value it at $225 against your mote so would trade for your mote and $75.
Thanks for the offer, but not really something I am interested in.

Hi- is this still available? The scales look shinier than I thought in the pics - do you have any video?

Last edited:
Hi- is this still available? The scales look shinier than I thought in the pics - do you have any video?

Yes, still available. I don't currently have a video, but I could take one. This knife is exactly as it arrived, has only been out of the box twice it is "As New".

For Sale: WE Knives Mote in Black TI with Stonewashed blade as designed by Ostap Hel. Essentially new, the package was opened, the knife was flicked a few times and it has sat in my safe. Never cut anything or carried, all original packaging materials, etc. Not a mark on the knife, don't mind the little bit of dust in the photos. Includes the WE Knives lanyard and bead, still in the packaging and never opened. Nice little knife, just a bit too small for me. $150 shipped USPS priority with PP G&S.

Is this still available?

Back