Wearing the Becker Necker

So I just got my BK-11 in the mail yesterday and I love it so much that I don't want to ever be separated from it. I'm not really sure how to wear it though, my pockets are always already too full, and I usually wear tight or thin shirts, so the neck might not be great. Any suggestions? How do you wear yours?

I attached mine to my pack. Enthusiasm aside, why carry something so cumbersome when it's so much more convenient to carry a folder with the same size blade clipped inside a pocket? The BK11 is a great compliment to a larger sheath knife on the trail or attached to a BOB but I don't see the merit to using one as an EDC.

Horizontally, just to the left of my belt buckle. I haven't been wearing it long, but now it's a fixture, I don't leave home without it.

Al

I find it comfortable to carry IWB using the TDI clip.

just make your own merc harness, i ordered a knife that came with one, the merc harness was pretty functional. I regret cutting it up.

I attached mine to my pack. Enthusiasm aside, why carry something so cumbersome when it's so much more convenient to carry a folder with the same size blade clipped inside a pocket? The BK11 is a great compliment to a larger sheath knife on the trail or attached to a BOB but I don't see the merit to using one as an EDC.
if you have a pocket full of junk already, as in my case---small revolver, speedloader, SAK, flashlight, keys, etc...it makes complete sense

Last edited:
tonite im gonna try the Necker laced in my "good" boots with no clip. ive been wearing it around the house since i cleaned up for dinner out, and its easy to forget, so id call it comfortable.

if you have a pocket full of junk already, as in my case---small revolver, speedloader, SAK, flashlight, keys, etc...it makes complete sense

If I had all those items already in my pockets I especially wouldn't want to add a BK11 to the mix. Have you ever considered IWB carry, Speedstrips (flat) and a folder for comforts sake? Just a thought.;)

If I had all those items already in my pockets I especially wouldn't want to add a BK11 to the mix. Have you ever considered IWB carry, Speedstrips (flat) and a folder for comforts sake? Just a thought.;)
actually the revolver only gets brought out when its summer and i might be outside without a shirt. otherwise im carrying my G19 IWB with a BuckLite in a pocket..... and a SAK.....and a Surefire...... and my keys.....and a can of chew. i need more pockets!:eek: LOL

tonite im gonna try the Necker laced in my "good" boots with no clip. ive been wearing it around the house since i cleaned up for dinner out, and its easy to forget, so id call it comfortable.

quick update, ive continued to wear the Necker in my boot and i think it has found its home. i removed the wrap, and now feel no need for the clip... its IDEAL for this purpose. ive had boot knives in the past, but never one that was so comfortable/forgettable. and the plus, this ones a Becker!:thumbup: i never wear shorts or tennis shoes, so this knife is gonna be part of my EDC from now on.

Back