Web Site Updates

Chris Reeve Knives

Boise Moderator
We have recently added to our web site the Messermeister line of kitchen cutlery. For those of you who are familiar with these knives, you know the type of high quality cutlery they make. We feel that these knives are a fitting compliment to our own high quality Sebenzas and One-piece knives.

Taking a quote from Chris, he says, “In 1975, I made my first knife, which started a life-long interest in the study of all knives. Twenty-four years later, I have developed a keen sense as to what constitutes a good quality culinary knife. The Messermeister Meridian Elite series is as good as it gets! The consistent quality from shipment to shipment is excellent… Out of the box, these knives are as sharp as our own knives.”

The knife sets that we have chosen to offer are the Carving Set, the Gourmet Starter Set, the Deluxe Gourmet Set and the Steak Knife Set. Practical and functional knife sets to fill any of your kitchen needs. Besides… now you won’t need to break out your Sebenza to cut that steak!

Shifting gears…. we will be at the Blade Show in Atlanta on June 2nd – 4th. Attending the show will be Chris, Anne, Scott and Mark. Please stop by and visit our booth. We are looking forward to meeting all of our fellow forumites!

Mark

Has anyone purchased a set of the Messermeister knives that Chris has for sale. I am thinking of buying the carving knife set. I have searched in this forum and this is the only thread on this topic. How are they different from Henckels etc. (other German or French) knives?

------------------
Kevin Miller
My Personal Interests Page
kevinandtrish@sympatico.ca
Look to the Lord and His strength, seek His face always.

Back