1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Website issues and email issues, I dont know what to do

Discussion in 'Armoralleather' started by leatherman, Feb 10, 2016.

1. leatherman

leatherman leathermoderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 30, 2001
    Our Yahoo website is gone, every e-mail we had with them is gone.

Please, if you have an order in with us, or have been talking with us, please contact me as soon as you can.

the e-mail proxy through blade forums is redundant now untill I can fix it

Please get in touch with us through the following

[email protected] (our only working yahoo account)

[email protected]

Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm devastated. How can they simply delete our life?

2. leatherman

Nov 30, 2001
    Yup, its official. We've lost everything. Please please please forward your order request and update requests to the above email addys.

We're getting the lights turned back on here really soon!!! A silver lining so to speak!

Thanks everyone!
    Dwayne

3. Esav Benyamin

Esav Benyamin MidniteSuperMod

Apr 6, 2000
    Dwayne, I'm sorry to hear this. Yahoooo ... on its way out.

They recently shut down Yahoo comics that I used to read. No warning, no notice, no explanation. Found out it was a mony saving measure because management at Yahoo is so messed up, they are restructurung out of existence.

But closing accounts without a word is ridiculous.

4. leatherman

Nov 30, 2001
    Yea, still in shock. I know the wife got a little "upset" with them, but over a week with no access to our business emails can make anyone a little edgy. :p

Anyhow, getting the lights back on in here is a good start. The money is needed elsewhere, but the added communication means everything right now. Off to get some light bulbs and get em switched back on!

As always onward and forward in spite of the bottom dwellers of the world. :D

5. Skystorm

Skystorm

Oct 17, 2011
    Yahoo Bus changed to Aabaco a short while back, Nothing but headaches for many people since. You don't keep local copies or daily backups of your email client?

6. leatherman

Nov 30, 2001
    Never had a hiccup since I first joined Yahoo back in 2001, none since we did the web site with them back in 2002 or so. Basically no reason to worry till now.

Warning to anyone, Abaco is horrible to deal with.

Hindsight is indeed 20/20, but pointing it out is just plain mean. :p