Website under HEAVY renovation....

Daniel Koster

www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
The group has spoken...and I have listened!!!

I am now in the process of

TLC_Overhaulin1_288px.jpg

[OVERHAULIN]

my website. :thumbup:

:cool:

Any and all suggestions would be welcome!

I've already made some changes to the overall looks - subtle, but significant...including the home page: www.kosterknives.com/home.htm

The first place I'm going to concentrate my efforts on is, of course, the Gallery: www.kosterknives.com/gallery.htm

I don't even make half of what I'm showing on that page anymore...:eek:

:foot:

Well...like I said...let's hear some suggestions. :D

Finish off some of them tutorials, they would be a great help to people like myself!
Chris.

Update gallery with your new models also fix broken links on order tracker that shows the line drawing of the model.

I'm seeing some new looks to the site and I like em' alot! If you could include prices and pictures for all your new models the site would be perfect. Also, could you tell me how long your backlog of orders is?

Thanks!

One "baby step" at a time.....gettin' 'er done! :thumbup:

I've begun updating the gallery area....have patience....the html takes time to do right! :D

mmmotorcycle - sign up for my Order Tracker: www.kosterknives.com/orders.htm to get an idea of the "list".

Keep the suggestions coming, guys! :thumbup:

Dan

Dan,
I tried the order tracker to order another Nessmuk. It does not price it right.

Thanks,
Lester

what options did you go for, Lester?

I'll double-check on my end...sometimes it hiccups...or messes up if info is missing, etc.

:thumbup:

I ordered a Nessmuk and K4 in S3V natural micarta with Kydex sheath.

Price returned was $75 and $65.

Thanks,
Lester

:eek: :eek: Yes, that would be a terrific price, eh?

:D

I did some diagnosing last night - seems in my updating of the template for my website, I inadvertently overwrote some code pertaining to the Order Tracker.

It will still work, but you have to input the knife dimensions manually (used to be automatic).

FYI, on the K4 - the overall length is 7", 3" blade, 4" handle. 5/32" thick. 1.5" tall

The price I'm getting is $145 (including kydex sheath & TekLok)

I should have this fixed soon...might take a couple days, though. Bear with me...

:thumbup:

Thanks!

Dan

Price for the Nessmuk in 3/16" thick S30V w/ natural micarta (no sheath) = $170

Blade = 5.25
handle = 4.25

Hope this helps.

Are you paying someone to do your site? im trying to do my own right now and bout time i finish they will come out with win/2010:rolleyes: I dont have half the stuff on mine and its verry time consuming. cant wait to see it:)

It's all me, bro. :D

Good thing and bad thing. :foot:

very nice! and nice knives

:(Dan I get this screen when trying some of the new gallery pages:

The webpage cannot be found
HTTP 404
Most likely causes:
There might be a typing error in the address.
If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

What you can try:
Retype the address.

Go back to the previous page.

Go to and look for the information you want.

More information

This error (HTTP 404 Not Found) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but the page you wanted was not found. It's possible that the webpage is temporarily unavailable. Alternatively, the website might have changed or removed the webpage.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

Is it me or you?:confused:

Back