Website update?

When are you going to update the website for the new and old knives. The medium Impulse has been out for a while now and still hasn't hit your website, or any vendor's sites either.

Phil

To Phatch:

I'll be the first to admit updating our website is long overdue. Not to make excuses but this is our busiest time of year for introducing our new products and attending trade shows. I have been on the road two weeks in January and have three weeks of road trips scheduled for February. We have been busy shooting images of all our new products and producing our 2001 catalog which we just released on January 11. The following lists our new 2001 items currently not listed on our website; 3" Impulse, G-Force (Darrel Ralph multi-carry fixed blade), Paragee (D. Ralph frame-lock), Pack-Axe, 3-Blade Pack-Saw, Sportsman's Multi-Tool and Trek-Tool. I have spoke with Mike Turber and this week I'll be sending him a CD with these images so he can update the site.

Thank you for your interest and if you wish to receive our 2001 catalog send us an e-mail at info@outdooredge.com

------------------
Sincerely,
Outdoor Edge Cutlery Corp.

David Bloch

See our Online Catalog at: http://www.outdooredge.com

Back