Wedge appreciation and Cosmos

Just like to say how much I love the OE Wedges - great little designs and the sheaths really are a great little system.

Any chance of a Wedge III ??

Also I am in the UK and buy from the Knife Center of the internet - how soon will the Cosmos design make it out to dealers??

Thanks in advance

Neil

To Neiljo:

Glad to hear you like our Wedge knives. You are the first to ask about a Wedge III. Just for reference what do you think would be the design direction for the Wedge III (bigger, smaller, different shape)?

As far as the Cosmos, our factory in Taiwan producing this model was very hard hit by the earthquake. They are without power and phone service and the road to their plant has been closed by the military. Our plan was to have the Cosmos ready for delivery by November but for now we are uncertain as to the current status. In any case I will post any updated information on the Cosmos as we receive it.

Thank you for your attention.

------------------
Sincerely,
Outdoor Edge Cutlery Corp.

David Bloch

See our Online Catalog at: http://www.outdooredge.com

Sorry to here about the Taiwan problems - all sorts of things have been effected, computer RAM as well!!

Regarding the Wedge III - I'm not sure what to say - my main interest as far as collecting is, - neck knives - my first purchases were Cold Steel products and the Wedge I. To be honest I would like to see something based around the Impulse design. On other forums I noticed some controversy over the Smith and Wesson neck knife and it's close resemblence to the Darren Ralph Impulse design - that obviously is an issue because I would like to see a similar but more honest OE product using your great sheath design but this of course may not be viable with such a similar product on the Market!!

My feelings are that the design should either move towards the Impulse or you could go for a straight forward continuation of the Wedge line with a longer flatter profile - maybe a thinker double edge design!!

Who knows but if there ever is one I'll be buying it to make sure I have the set!!!

Back