Wednesday Evening with Reti Knife by Kumar and Kanchhi

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
15 1/4 inch 10 ounce Reti Knife by Kumar. Nepal antler handle. My sister Kanchhi made the Camo sheath.Beautiful work by Kumar and Kanchhi.
Add to your HI collection at $200. *SOLD*

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served

Last edited:
Man you aint kidding that is sweet! 15" reti is beautiful. Kanchhi has some awesome skills!

Holy crap! 15", and 10oz?????? OMG...and that handle!!!! If I only had the funds...:(

I have one cul! They are sweet! I plan to keep mine on my coat pocket all winter! Great for anti carjacking protection. near the border of Mexico. But then again so is a Glock 30 .

I see the smoke, the camo idea is based on the British Army DPM. The Gurkha regiment is DIY on the field. Anyone who find the surplus camo please send to Auntie whether AO2, Marpat or even Woodland. Kanchhi is hand stitching our sheath ~ Great work to support!

Mrs. Martino--please post additional photos of your sister and her handi-work. Seeing a little bit how the sheaths are constructed is quite fascinating to me. Her finished project looks terrific! Thanks for sharing with us.

Spen731,
HI received email on Kumar Reti
I am still waiting for payment and mailing address

Last edited:
I just got an email saying that auntie sold the knife to someone else even though I immediately responded with my payment info withen five minutes of getting the done deal email on Thursday. I'm very disappointed with HI customer service in this case seeing as how auntie said she would set it aside for me and then sold it out from under me.

Hi Spen731 On Friday Evening the knife still was unsold and so I asked auntie about purchasing it. This Morning I Saw your message that you had sent her payment info after ems her. She has emailed me back and You can have the knife since you sent payment info first. Sorry about trying to purchase it. Last night I saw and couldn't resist asking.

Hi Spen731 On Friday Evening the knife still was unsold and so I asked auntie about purchasing it. This Morning I Saw your message that you had sent her payment info after ems her. She has emailed me back and You can have the knife since you sent payment info first. Sorry about trying to purchase it. Last night I saw and couldn't resist asking.

Lotsa class there. Mistake was made concerning payment, and Hanniman "came to the plate", and delivered a homerun! Bravo!

Very important to note NO wrong doing on your part Hanniman. Just a miscommunication between Spen and Auntie, could be neither of them at fault, technology isn't to be trusted.
Quite often the knife will not be marked sold when it really is too. That's why the email to auntie takes precedence over a post here.

Your a man of honor and integrity which we all respect here.

I'm kind of taking it personally to help hook you up with your perfect dream knife whatever that might be.

Honor and integrity deserves reward.

I would like to apologize. Apparently auntie is having some email troubles and did not recieve the emails I sent. I would like to thank hanniman for helping correct it, that's real class. I would like to apologize to auntie, I was having a bad day and angry that my emails seemed to be getting ignored and lashed out on here when I thought she was purposely selling the knife to someone else. thank you for the quick help in fixing the confusion

Back