Welcome back! Current status, known issues, and more.

Themes aka skins will be coming back as other issues are addressed

Thanks again for all the work and keeping this site going. Much appreciated!

Mahalo!

Looks great. :thumbsup: Getting some 522 errors, but assume that’s due to the updating.

Looks good. Didn't post counts used to show up under our avatar and names? Is that an option somewhere?

As others have said...I appreciate the hard work and dedication to this site and the updates!
Has leaving Feedback been addressed?

Welcome back!

As you can see, there's been some changes around here. Hopefully y'all like what you see.

Known issues / stuff that's getting fixed (PAY ATTENTION TO THIS POST AS IT WILL BE UPDATED):

Attachment thumbnails & User Avatars from PRIOR to the move / upgrade not displaying. Simple fix, requires rebuilding the caches - which is in process right now. As we have over a million attachments, this will take a bit. QUICK FIX - edit / upload your avatar and it'll immediately update.

Dark Mode / site skins / forum styles - these will be coming back as everything else is fixed

Paid subscriptions are active, I'm working on getting an easier to find link so you can purchase them. For now, you can go click on your name at the top right, select "account upgrades" as pictured below, then purchase the membership you want. Yes, I'm aware that the descriptions in the upgrades area need to be fixed as well, but that's formatting.
View attachment 1554707

Direct link: https://www.bladeforums.com/account/upgrades

Banner ads are temporarily disabled as I track down other issues. They will be fixed.

More to come
I'm not getting emails on new posts. Any fix or is this a known issue for anyone else?

Crap. Posted in wrong spot before. I am not getting email notifications on new posts. Any ideas how to fix or is this a current issue?

Spark I haven't been able to figure out how to post feedback since the changes have gone into effect.

Back