welcome Benchmade, a request if you will.

silenthunterstudios

Slipjoint Addict
Platinum Member
Benchmade, just wanted to request something. I've gotten away from tactical folders in favor of slipjoints, but I still like to carry my 710 (birthday namesake) and my Ritter Griptilian. Any chance of offering the Ritter Grip with a G10 handle? Even with looking for a G10 Ritter Grip, I am looking for another 53 Marlowe. I gave mine to my little brother and have been eyeing them at shows. Glad to see you guys at Bladeforums.

Maybe you can luck out on the Shot Show limited run Grippy. Not a Ritter grip, but it does have m4 steel and g10 handles. There are a few vendors that have/had them.

BM551BK1301.jpg

Right now the SHOT Show black and red G10 Griptilian is our only current G10 Grip. It has been very well received and we would like to more in the future. I do not have any information about another Ritter blade release at this time unfortunately.

I love G10 on the Griptilians. It gives them a whole different feel, a much higher quality feel. I'd definitely be willing to pay more for a model with G10 handles.

I couldn't resist that SHOT Grip, I had to order one. I totally missed out on all the M4 Grips from the all black to the Ritters. I was not about to let this one fall through the cracks, no way. I will say that this one based on the photos, it can easily be considered a Gold Class.

I bet you could sell a boatload of M390 minis again.

I agree. It would be nice to have these as continuing limited production and not just a dealer exclusive with a low number available. I really like mini-Ritters, but if the M390s were readily available again, I'd probably switch out the mini-RSK for an M390 in the standard blade profile. I don't even care about the handle material. These are user blades for me and Noryl / FRN is like kevlar for a knife handle. I've had some mini-Gs and Delicas survive pretty rough handling at work with no scale issues at all because of the toughness of this stuff.

... but that SHOT Show Grip does look sweet.

Back