Welcome home Cormac!!!

For those of you who don’t remember Cormac, he is a Strider Knives Plank owner.
He was around at the very beginning of all this….
Anyway…he is now the Tactical man at Buck Knives.

Which is to say that we at Strider now have family at Buck.
Which is to say that we will have less hassles making what we want.
Which is to say that very soon, Buck Strider products will no longer be set on ‘stun’.

Stand buy to duck!!!

m

You old dog...welcome back!!
FYI...that Irish Bar on Shepherd that you closed the LAST time you were here in Houston is still looking for you!:D
I told them you were good for it - then they said something about you doing a knife demo on the barstools with a Model DB!:eek:
Uh...you wouldn't know anything about that would you???
Cormac....??? Are you there...???;)
Take Care Buddy,
Joe

Thanks guy's
It's great to be back in the world of pointy things. Hey Joe, you know that wasn't me I walk the path of righteous pacifism. Good to hear from ya, hope your staying on top.
Well I'm now the Buck/Strider man, so what ya'll want?
Let me know, cause there will be lots happening so get your shout in now!
Take care
Cormac

Bring on a big a$$ Strider-Buck fixed blade. Something real aggressive with a 7" or longer blade.

MO

Welcome back, and that is AWESOME that you are with BUCK now! I should be getting my Buck/Strider tanto in the mail real soon that I got in trade. I can't wait to see what else coems out of the Buck/Strider family!

CORMAC You old son of an Irishman... Good to see you are back in the land of pointy things now get to work....lol. Glad to have ya back cant wait to see youse guys in Vegas.

Cool to see you back at BladeForums (I believe you were around back in the archived posts era?).

I'd really like to see a Buck-Strider version of the SA/DB. Wasn't there a proto that went to some place like BladeArt?

Back