Welcome Jordyn?

Hey, just got a reply to a message I'd sent though the Survive website by a Jordyn.... Do we have a new Survive team member now? I hope so! Welcome! Especially since I got a postive answer to my question/request :)

Ditto. She helped me change the sheath color on my 3.5 preorder. Quickly at that. Thanks and welcome Jordyn!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well we heard that the survive! Crew was getting help.Welcome and get us a picture of you holding your fave gso:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Well we heard that the survive! Crew was getting help.Welcome and get us a picture of you holding your fave gso:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I think her favorite GSO is that last instagram star. That red handled GSO-4.7 was her "Welcome to the team" and "Thanks for an amazing first week" gift. She's been doing a great job handling the overflowing inbox that I just haven't had time for. I had every intention of getting it all cleaned up so she could start with a clean slate, but.... well I guess that is why we were in desperate need of a new customer service person.

I think her favorite GSO is that last instagram star. That red handled GSO-4.7 was her "Welcome to the team" and "Thanks for an amazing first week" gift. She's been doing a great job handling the overflowing inbox that I just haven't had time for. I had every intention of getting it all cleaned up so she could start with a clean slate, but.... well I guess that is why we were in desperate need of a new customer service person.

Congratulations on getting some great help!
Hopefully you'll be able to sneak off for a day and get up to the mountains with Guy.

So now you just need to clone Guy right?😂

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Welcome, Jordyn!!!

When will she and Christian be tying the knot? :D

Well since she is happily married and he is happily engaged probably not likely.

It is pretty nice to have an extra set of hands around the shop. Maybe she and I will find some spare time to figure out human cloning.

I'm glad to hear she's working out well - that modified 4.7 was a great looking knife and I think a great idea to gift to her!

Will she just be doing customer service work, or will she be helping with inspection/assembly as well?

Welcome Jordyn. Now let's cut to the chase, Hats? :) I'm kidding, I'll give it some time.

Welcome Jordyn. Now let's cut to the chase, Shirts in xxl and xxxl? :) I'm kidding, I'll give it some time.

Well since she is happily married and he is happily engaged probably not likely.

It is pretty nice to have an extra set of hands around the shop. Maybe she and I will find some spare time to figure out human cloning.

Congratulations to both of them separately then! :)

And again, as a guy who has worked on artificial reproduction in the past, I must reassure you that the "usual" method is a LOT less expensive, more efficient... and can also be a lot more fun :)

I think it would raise some eye-brows, however, if she were being paid to conduct such R&D... :p I should stop there.

To Jordyn, again welcome and congratulations! And please do make note, when helping to organize whose order goes out when, that I have yet to mention the "h" word in any of my posts. Thank you for your consideration ;)

When you get a chance Jordyn, could you post a picture of your LE GSO 4.7 next a regular 4.7?
would be nice to see side by side:D

Got a much appreciated email reply from Jordyn today as well. Glad there are extra hands to help out.

Chiral, I am formally trained in reproductive physiology, and I have actually performed cloning in sheep by separating blastomeres from 4 cell embryos and placing them in evacuated zona then placing them in synchronized ewes. I have never tried to make a differentiated cell totipotent (think Dolly the sheep), and if we could do it, I will be slurping oatmeal from a straw by the time the cloned Ellie and Guy are old enough to contribute in the shop. So we really need to figure out the maturation problem first.

I sent an email about a month back inquiring about my 4.7. Didn't hear anything back and did not really mind, I inow the Survive team is working hard. Just checked my email and Jordyn replied, Thanks!! Keep up the good work and it may be time to ask for a raise.

I sent an email about 30 minutes ago asking when G10 handles would be in for 4.7s and already got a response from Jordyn!

Back