Welcome to Joufuu Leathers forum

bonafide

Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers
Hey everyone.

Thanks for visiting my little corner of bladeforums. For those unfamiliar with me, my name is Bud. For the most part, I make fixed blade leather sheaths, but I have made a few biker and minimalist wallets as well. I live in a NW burb of Atlanta, Ga. and I am a Knife-a-holic.

I've been collecting knives since I was a kid, inspired by my Grandparents 'collecting' which may have been a slight bit of hoarding. I started making leather for myself a few years back when I became hooked on 'drop thru the top' traditional tomahawks and I needed sheaths for these custom one off tomahawks. That hobby/collection grew when I discovered the world of Custom Knife Makers. I tried my hand at making knives but discovered I was more drawn to the leather sheath aspect of it. IOW, I make a better sheath than I do a knife. lol.

My sheaths focus around bush-craft style fixed blades. I'm sorry to say I can not take on custom orders or really any orders at this time. I work a full time 'day job' and leather sheath making is a hobby. I will take 'requests for builds' tho. If there's some style or size you'd like to see made - let me know and I'll put on my 'build board'. I'll list what sheaths I have available 'for sale' on a weekly basis here in my forum. They're offered on a first 'I'll take it' basis.

As things grow for me here I'm sure I'll make changes along the way. If you have a concern, idea, etc .. please PM me or email me [joufuu@yahoo].com

Thanks,

Bud

IMG_5441.jpg

dukes-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Bud, do you think it would be a good idea for customers to post their sheaths on this thread or maybe a new thread so that prospective customers can get an idea of your work?

Bud, do you think it would be a good idea for customers to post their sheaths on this thread or maybe a new thread so that prospective customers can get an idea of your work?

I'll add a 'picture thread' for folks like yourself to post pics .. and you got some good ones for sure!

You got your own place on the forum. Awesome & congratulations! Looking forward to dropping in occasionally to see how things are going and hopefully sharking the occasional sheath.

Congrats Bud! I like your new avatar :thumbup:;)

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Bud! Congratulations on the new forum. Your leatherwork is beautiful!

Congrats Bud, just based on how well your sheaths sell on Tuesdays alone, I'm sure you'll do very well.

Great to see your forum up and running Bud! Congrats and I look forward to spending a lot of time here.

Back