Welcome to "Ranger Knives", by Justin Gingrich

fc336982.jpg

As most of you know, Justin has spearheaded our successful custom shop since its inception, turning our customers' ideas and thoughts into reality, one custom 'Hawk at a time.

I would like to proudly announce that he is starting his own small cutlery shop, Ranger Knives. While he will continue all of his functions for American Tomahawk, Justin is now available for completely custom knife orders and will also be producing models of his own.

Until his website and other contact info gets up and running, you can get in touch with him about your next "Ranger Knife" by e-mailing or calling him directly.

I will be posting pics of some of his work over the next couple of days.

Let's show our Ranger-buddy some support as he starts his new enterprise! Rangers Lead The Way!!!

...the bar and shield Bowie.
fc44cc53.jpg

...the bar and shield Hunter
fc44cc5c.jpg

...a polished Titanium Bowie. That's right! Polished Titanium and he makes it look easy.
fc44cc36.jpg

...more to come. Just let these soak in while I select some more pics.

Available...redwood burl handles, blue fiber spacers, polished ATS bolsters and blade, simply a KILLER drop point...$350 with a custom Bill Hockensmith leather sheath
fc3dadb1.jpg

Available...nearly identical knife in carbon fiber handles...$350 with a custom Bill Hockensmith leather sheath
fc3dadbd.jpg

Contact Justin if you want to make it yours! ;)

I own two of Justin's knives and they are every bit the equal (at least) of ANY knife I've owned, custom or production.

In addition, Justin is a gentleman to deal with: attentive, prompt and offering design suggestions that fit perfectly with the actual use plans for the blade. True consultative selling.

If he could ONLY hold his liquor.......

Mr. Gingrich is an outstanding man. I have emailed him ten times in the last 5 days concerning a custom piece and he has promptly replied each time, asking ME if there was anything else he could do...

I was waiting for him to tell me to shut up, relax, and let him make me the hawk of my dreams! :D

Semper Fi, Mr. Gingrich...you are great!

Sgt. Horse

I'll try to leave you a lone for a while...;)

That MOP handled on is my girlfriends...Juston worked soooooooo hard to come up with that design, and to get the MOP right...it is beautiful...and I know some will cringe...its a user not a safe queen, she carries it all the time...perfectly sized for her hands (she is only 5'2" 105#'s)

And I have one of justin's bowies...to date it is my favorite blade shape for a bowie...

Justin, are you forging yet??? And put up a website...!!! (or maybe there is one already and I am slow!)

Keep up the amazing work!

-Robert

rfleming

I was waiting for you to say something about the mother of pearl knife that Andy posted. To date that was one of the hardest handles to get "right". I am glad that she likes it and is using it on a daily basis.

As of yet I am not forging. Maybe one day.:) The website is coming. Slowly but surely it is on the way.

Once again thank you to everyone for the kind words. Andy and I will try to keep everyone up to date on what is happening with Ranger Knives.

On a side note for those that will be attending Blade Show. I will have a few blades there to sell and to kinda give a preview of what is to come.

Justin, I have been remiss in thanking you for going out of your way to make a personal delivery first thing in the morning this past April. I want to wish you the best of luck with your venture. Take care. Hooah!

Ben
El Paso, Texas

Back