Welcome to the Benchmade sub Forums!

Gotta show some love for an Oregon home grown company. Thanks for joining the fun...

Thanks everyone,
I didn't get all the questions but here are some
Yes I was at SHOT, and thanks to everyone for your input this year.
GO CASCADIA!
I will be on as much as my times allows.

Welcome to Bladeforums!

We have A LOT of Benchmade enthusiasts here who will be delighted to see you here!
Me for one, and anybody that has seen my postings about Benchmade knows that. :)
WELCOME to the Forum Benchmade. :D (It's about time.) ;)
-Bruce

Welcome Benchmade
Got seven Benchmades to date with desire to get a few more.
Very nice knives with 950 Rift being my favorite so far
Ah yes..., So many knives to acquire, so few $$$.$$ to acquire with.
I understand I am not alone in that regard.

Welcome Benchmade. Happy to see you here. Long time user of Benchmade knives.

RKH

Welcome Benchmade. Recently started buying the customizable (is this a word??) Griptilians. Wonderful option. I can see it costing me a lot of money. They are like candy. Need more.

I honestly cannot believe how blind I was, I bookmarked a Kershaw thread and used to click on the sub-forums from previous links without ever really reading the sticky that Benchmade joined BF.

I'm a little shellshocked and extremely happy you guys are now here on BF, in fact I just recently opened an account on Benchmade forums to keep abreast of everything...and now to see you guys here is truly a surprise.

You are very welcome here on BF and I suspect we will be troubling Ryan a lot on new models :)

Glad to see Benchmade here. 710 still one of my all time favorites.

I'm late to the Welcoming Party. It's great to see BM here, Thanks for joining us & Welcome Aboard!

Well I'll be!!! I'm away from the forums for a few weeks and Benchmade joins the club! :cool:

A belated welcome to BladeForums, and it is GREAT to finally have you guys here!!! :thumbup: WooHoo!!!

Back