Welcome to the new Art In Stone - Redrummd knives Forum

Well, this is all new to me as I have never actually had a Knifemaker's Forum so feel free to comment or add new threads.

I see this as a place for us to visit; post pictures and for me to answer questions you may have in a group setting.

It will be interesting to see who actually makes the first post other than this one!

Michael, welcome to the forum. I, for one and being the first, would like to see some pictures of your work because it sounds very unique and interesting . . .
Welcome aboard . . .
Be safe.

Wow! :D

In all seriousness, I like to see new knifemaker forums, and your work is out of the ordinary.
Of course, as Alley Oop mentioned, it is strange to see dinosaur bone used artistically.

He and I are used to seeing it used as clubs ...

Did you say Dinosaur Bone???

attachment.php

Attachments

• Redrummd 1244PCS C.jpg
    Redrummd 1244PCS C.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 133
Hi Michael -

Congrats!

I am still loving the Jasper Trapper you made into artwork for me!

DSC_9559.JPG

best regards -

mqqn

Michael,
Your creativity, amazing lapidary work, & meticulous attention to detail is apparent in every one of your knives. I have seen other "stone" handled knives, but they pale in comparison to the perfect fit and finish exhibited by your artwork in stone. It is a great privilege to be your patron & friend - thank you for so graciously hosting our many incredible visits! Your passion is obvious, keep up the incredible work you do!

A few knives in my collection for those who are interested. Most are Michael Hoover / Redrummd knives. Enjoy...

http://s1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc502/militarypreacher/

Redrummd 836PCS A.jpgRedrummd875RegRosePlumeAg.jpg

Last edited:
Michael,
I just received this Dinosaur knife. Great work again, it is exceptional. Thanks for all your artwork. It's a super addition to the collection of Redrummd knives.
Dennis

Awesome! I'm glad to see you've got your own section here, Michael! I've been admiring your work over in the Buck forum for some time, and must say I'm VERY impressed.
Maybe some day I'll have the scratch to get one of your pieces. Here's to dreamin! ;)

Back