Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! DPxGear has it's own forum!!!!

Cool!

Can't wait to post pics of my new folder!

Good to see you hear RYP and crew. Looking forward to all your new products.

ditto, i cannot wait for my local dealer to get the HEST and the HEST folder in!

I see they moved over threads dealing with the HEST into this forum, very cool.

I seem to remember RYP posting about some other possible future knives besides the HEST and HEST/F, but couldn't find that thread. Is a larger version of the fixed-blade HEST still a possibility in the future?

Thank you. I hope at some point I get to meet all of you and you can share in my passion for adventure and no BS hard goods.

Glad to have you here RYP. I put some of your DVD's on my XMAS wishlist (HEST/F: LE is from myself for myself :D) you seem very down to earth and no BS, which is my kinda guy/company. I'm still (nudge nudge) aching for user pics of the proto folder!

I sent a bunch of pics to Facebook and they never hit. I have to sit down and upload them to the Picassa site. But they are coming.

Pelton, Congrats on the new forum! Look forward to seeing what all you come up with for products and hopefully seeing you again ant Blade Show

good to see the new forum and congratulations, i'm still excited about the hest folder and still use the fixed hest damn near every day.

i look forward to more cool gear for us.

take it easy
cricket

welcome_mat.jpg

:)

I'm thinking you needed your own place here. DPx is getting ready to blow up!:thumbup:

Well now that I'm up to speed on ESEE and DPx I can take a deep breath and relax... still looking forward to #141 HEST Folder and I'm looking forward to future DPx products.

Just saw this yesterday :eek:

Very welcome indeed! :thumbup: (Great! Another sub-forum to get locked in :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back