Welcome!

Mitchell Knives

Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Welcome to my new home on Bladeforums!

I've been contemplating having my own forum for quite some time, as I really value getting feedback and input from friends, customers and others in the industry.

I'm hoping that the forum will serve as a place to share information and engage in friendly discussion. I enjoy hearing from everyone, and am happy to share any information I can.

As most of my friends know, I'm always up for chatting about knives, guns or the coming zombocalypse!

Be sure to check the forum routinely, as I will be posting available knives here first. Knives that I post here will feature a discount that will not be available anywhere else!

I have quite a few knives in the works, and should have a few "teaser" pics ready sometime tomorrow. (Massive Fighter/chopper is a clue!)

I'm also hoping to give back to the knife community by doing a few WIP projects. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. (Hanlde wrapping has been suggested.)

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to see you here regularly!

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbup:Congrats on getting your own sub-forum,Johnathan.

I'm also hoping to give back to the knife community by doing a few WIP projects. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. (Hanlde wrapping has been suggested.)

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to see you here regularly!

Thanks for the help you have given me and it always nice talking shop with you! It is nice to have you here! Let me know if you ever need anything! :D

About time Johnathan!!! Congrats on your forum and I'm glad you opted to do this, as you make some mean blades! I'm lucky enough to own a few of Johnathan's creations and let me tell you he makes an excellent knife (or wakizashi) and his handle wrapping is outstanding! Plus he's an awesome person to deal with. Top notch all around.

Mark

I'd just like to say: Any friend of Bill Akers is likely wanted in several states, has FeSO4 in his bloodstream, may be worried about Statutes of Limitations, needs drugs & therapy, and is welcome @ my place anytime.

Gnarly :devilish:

Congrats on the new forum, Johnathan. I've seen your work on the exchange, excellant work.
Was wondering when you would have your own subforum, lol. Looks like I'm gonna have to get
a 2nd job to keep up with my knife habit.

Congrats Johnathan.
I love your thorns (toge?) & will have one someday.

I just got back from your gallery and I'm really impressed with your unique, fresh approach. Some of the pieces have alien geometries. While others are rethought wharncliffes and still others have a seemingly traditional Japanese influence. I'm guessing you are very bright and maybe have a touch of A.D.D. Either that or your just bat crap crazy! :D
Either way,I'm interested enough to keep checking back with you
Best of luck!!

I just got back from your gallery and I'm really impressed with your unique, fresh approach. Some of the pieces have alien geometries. While others are rethought wharncliffes and still others have a seemingly traditional Japanese influence. I'm guessing you are very bright and maybe have a touch of A.D.D. Either that or your just bat crap crazy! :D
Either way,I'm interested enough to keep checking back with you
Best of luck!!

Thanks! ;)

You've got to be a bit crazy to make knives! :D

choice! love your knives! sharp tools... great fit and finish! looking forward to my next Mitchell knife!

It's great to see this forum. I love both of my Mitchell knives and my Drone is my most carried fixed blade.

It's great to see this forum. I love both of my Mitchell knives and my Drone is my most carried fixed blade.

Awesome!

I have a few more Drones lying around that I need to finish!

I freakin love the look of your dashis!! Maybe I'll get lucky and snag one eventually.

Back