Well, bush-craftin' it aint...

chainring

Gold Member
But a Bow Legged Joe sure works well at cutting the cord on a new Baby Girl! :D

DSC06183.jpg

The midwives made the two hour drive just in time to help catch Lillian Berniece, born today at 2:14 PM, at home. 8 pounds and 2 ounces, and 19.75 inches! Our sixth, and biggest baby! Mom and Lillian are both eating and sleeping great. Just had to share! :D

DSC06198.jpg

Last edited:
Thank God! I love babies! Man, I've never been so happy at an in-use pic. Congratulations Chainring. I'm stoked about that pic!

Congratulations Chain! Well done.

I would have gone with a Runt, but hey, what ever you have with you can work, right?. :D

Congratulations for a job well done. Love her deep. I have two daughters of my own in their teens now... oh boy..:thumbup:

Congrats man and thank God everything went well! There is no feeling in the world as good as the one you're feeling right now!

Brandon

Umm...does that mean the baby's nick-name is now Joe?:confused:

Congratulations to the proud parents.

And an extra "congrats" to Andy Roy, whose inspired knife design made this possible (in a very small way;)).

SIXTH!!!! Man o man you gonna go for lucky #7? Congrats chain. Your wife must really understand your addiction. Mine seen the baby on the screen with the knife and said no he didn't!! I said Oh yea he did. LOL. Hope all is still well. There aint nothing like girls. My boy is my best lil bud but my daughter is just something special.

Wow, that is awesome. Beautiful little girl, an understanding wife and a scandi BLJ, sounds like you've got it made.

Back