Well gave away an RD knife for birth day present to the olde man.

Well my old man turned 87 so I gave him one of my few RD NS4 DG, Dark Grey. He had a bad health scare in July so I kept away from him with my summer colds and such. So I gave him a knife he can actually use. Probably for whittling. Well till the evil step mother steals it for the Large Critter Cutting Season. Like she did the Woodsman she stoled from him and made it her favorite butcher's knife (out of A LOT of...I mean A LOT of kitchen knives they have) and locks it in her office so one of my little sisters can't steal it. One little brother won't because I gave him one, and its his favorite kitchen knife as well. His wife don't cook so he does it.

I gave my brother also an RD4...big mistake, it turned out to be the best deer cleaning and processing knife ever! And for um...putting the hogs to "sleep" with its nice strong pointy end.

Well the RD NS4 has the same pointy end and its edge cuts a bit better and being 5160 will do all the things that the RD4 I gave my brother, the "Evil Step" mother used it for, during large critter cutting season.

Eh' got 2 left for meself, I went a little panic buy on them when they came along...should of got one more RD9 instead of one of he NS4. But hey one is going to be used for a long while yet.

Back