Well...It's Friday...

Dang that's some beautiful ironwood! And I was trying to wean off of the ironwood over black & white too ...

Good Morning Folks!

Im writing the thread now. Ill post it up once it's completed & be back at 3pm Eastern to unlock the existing thread.

Good morning everyone. Happy Friday!

Been busy this week with a new release at work and 3 at home projects going on .. best planned during the hottest part of the year! (NOT)

Hardly caught up on BF FF threads but ...
Happy belated birthday Tony! Luca917 Luca917
Happy belated Fiddleback birthday! @NOLA

Good morning, Happy Friday! Good sharking to everyone. This one may be a bleacher FF for me, still have 2 in the air, a DIW Packrat, and a most spectacular Rosewood burl Nessmuk coming from Abe. Thanks Abe!!

Good morning everyone. Happy Friday!

Been busy this week with a new release at work and 3 at home projects going on .. best planned during the hottest part of the year! (NOT)

Hardly caught up on BF FF threads but ...
Happy belated birthday Tony! Luca917 Luca917
Happy belated Fiddleback birthday! @NOLA

Thanks Jerry!

This will be a third attempt at a Rat Pack! If you have seen my bloodwood Duke post, that bloodwood Rat Pack would be fitting!!! Come on sharkers!! I've been a good and supportive boy!! Gotta have one!!!

Loved that flaired brass lanyard tube on Kyle's Cricket! Great looking line up, guys. Good luck to the sharks!

Loved that flaired brass lanyard tube on Kyle's Cricket! Great looking line up, guys. Good luck to the sharks!
I picked up Kyle's cricket a couple weeks ago. Very pleased. Smaller but still fits in my large hand well and with a pocket sheath, slides into the pocket with ease.

All yours today on my part , Choppa, I scored my grail Ironwood Pack Rat last week. But that Lil Lady, & Bushfinger, oh my..........

Back