Well...It's Friday...

Happy Friday!!

And TGIFF! For me, sometimes the FF stands for "Fiddleback Friday" and sometimes it's "Friggen Friday" (or your choice). Its been a long work week and its been my turn for after hours on-call. So I'm really feeling the TGIFF today! On the plus side, my rotation didn't fall on next week when we have a major update/release coming out.

For those of you who I tease during the winter when you're buried with snow, getting hit bitter cold or ice when we've got a nice 65-70 degrees in south Texas, its payback time. :) Its friggen miserably hot and muggy here now. Usually there's at least a few hours in the early morning that are bearable but this morning I broke a sweat and my shirt was kinda soaked from just walking to get in the car to drive to work.

Good luck sharking all!

I've been away for a while. Do you guys still upload to fotki before hand?

Welcome back ;-)

Yes, Fotki is still used and here is the link for the current Page 37

VANCE VANCE
Phillip,
With you being away last week, the pics for last Friday's sales weren't loaded in the usual location and now the historical world of Fiddleback Friday sales is out of whack. Before you load today's pics, is there anyway you can reload last week's sale pics to their rightful place?? I know this is being anal but ...

Thanks,
Jerry

Happy Friday!!

And TGIFF! For me, sometimes the FF stands for "Fiddleback Friday" and sometimes it's "Friggen Friday" (or your choice). Its been a long work week and its been my turn for after hours on-call. So I'm really feeling the TGIFF today! On the plus side, my rotation didn't fall on next week when we have a major update/release coming out.

For those of you who I tease during the winter when you're buried with snow, getting hit bitter cold or ice when we've got a nice 65-70 degrees in south Texas, its payback time. :) Its friggen miserably hot and muggy here now. Usually there's at least a few hours in the early morning that are bearable but this morning I broke a sweat and my shirt was kinda soaked from just walking to get in the car to drive to work.

Good luck sharking all!

Yes mighty warm and humid here.

Happy Friday everyone. I've been sick all week, finally on the mend. Good luck today, looking forward to seeing the batch.

check again Jerry, they should be...Andy uploaded all his boat pics and they are before them
Warrior108 Warrior108

Oh, sneaky sneaky! How did he get those in past me?? :-D They are there and each only had 1 view logged so apparently nobody else found them either. Cool deal, thanks! *sigh* I feel better now .. except I have to get to K-Mart in Cincinnati for some new boxer shorts.

Happy Friday everyone. I've been sick all week, finally on the mend. Good luck today, looking forward to seeing the batch.

That's a bugger but glad you're feeling better. Come to think of it, we haven't heard from you since the post below. Hope you didn't get any bad shrooms. ;)

Perfect! I'm hoping to get my F2 a taste of fish and mushrooms this weekend. Hopefully that pans out!

sneaky sneaky:D, i didnt wanna mess up the flow either, so i copied them to that album on Monday when i got back

now Andy put all that other stuff in there, im gonna have to request he use one of the "family" folders he created....not sure how that will fly

sneaky sneaky:D, i didnt wanna mess up the flow either, so i copied them to that album on Monday when i got back

now Andy put all that other stuff in there, im gonna have to request he use one of the "family" folders he created....not sure how that will fly

I didn't mind @Fiddleback Andy's pics in there and kind of took it as a subtle hint to maybe stay off the roads for a while. ;)

That's a bugger but glad you're feeling better. Come to think of it, we haven't heard from you since the post below. Hope you didn't get any bad shrooms. ;)

Haha! Nope, just a nasty cold. Thought it might be strep, but it wasn't fortunately. I never have been poisoned by mushrooms. There's a saying, "There are old mushroom hunters, and bold mushrooms hunters, but no old, bold mushrooms hunters." :D I fall very heavily in the extra cautious group of mushroom hunters.

I did find some mushrooms last weekend though, didn't have time to catch a fish for the F2. :(

hu7Gtgnl.jpg

ill post up the "Preview" once everything is completed & return at 3pm Eastern to unlock the existing thread.

Good Luck & Happy Sharking!!

Odaon Odaon that's a freaky mushroom, can you eat it or more so, is it advisable?

ill post up the "Preview" once everything is completed & return at 3pm Eastern to unlock the existing thread.

Good Luck & Happy Sharking!!

Odaon Odaon that's a freaky mushroom, can you eat it or more so, is it advisable?

Indeed! That is a porcini! A highly sought after edible mushroom. Boletus rubriceps is the scientific name. Here's a picture of a different one. They're better when they're smaller, but the big ones are good for dehydrating and using in soups and stews.

lG6ilzol.jpg

These ones are the ideal size in my opinion.

REOlq8ll.jpg

Guess who will be at a doc's appt that just happens to be at 3pm? And, for once, I'm sure he'll be on time.
The only good part about all of this...is that (last nite) I "secured" a real beauty from Dale Fuller, and will be content for at least a week or two. It is his Hiking Buddy and wonderful cross-draw belt sheath (Rick Lowe). I'm excited as can be...
Good luck to all you newbies who are trying to outwit the sharks. A tough row to hoe, friends.
cheers...
don

Back