Well...It's Friday...

Working on the thread now. I won't be in front of the computer much to answer questions though. I will post the preview around 1:30ish and usual unlock at 3:00.

Get better soon, VANCE VANCE !

...I'm not seeing a certain Handyman in the mix for this week, though there's a Hiking Buddy to die live for....

o_O

~ P.

Good morning folks.

I dont know what happened last night but a nasty bug hit me hard.
Im out today and Allen or Andy will be posting the thread today.

Good luck sharks

Dr. Gent has some 108 proof in my truck that you can pour down your gullet. That should be more than enough to kill any bug you may have. Was planning on being up your way around 12:30.

Happy Friday everyone & good luck sharking. Phillip, hope you're feeling better.

We're all at the mother in-law's today (Inez, TX) doing last minute preps today for Harvey and hoping for the best.

T TxSportsman @varga49 Stay safe

I hate a Summer flu. My entire household got hit with one a couple weeks ago. Get better soon.

Lots to want this week. The BC is awesome, and I am kind of digging that helix pin out on the Hunter. The kephart is a stunning knife and worth a lot of attention today. If I could resurrect the 'want' thread I would request the same thing but reversed with the micarta up front and hidden/matching pins, maybe a single mosaic.

Was thinking about you guys down on the Third Coast. Port A is gonna get schwacked, and I'm sure all the new building on the barrier islands is also going to take a hit.

Good morning folks.

I dont know what happened last night but a nasty bug hit me hard.
Im out today and Allen or Andy will be posting the thread today.

Good luck sharks

Hope you feel better soon Phillip.

The FF responses this week further validates that handles with fancy wood bolsters over black micarta handles and thick liners are a very handsome and desirable combo. Nice job!! Keep-em comings guys... :thumbsup:

Phil

That might be the next look I go for Phil.

Nearly everything looks good when you haven't ruled anything out though!!

Morning all. Looking forward to seeing this week's offerings.

Judging by the past few weeks it's going to be a stellar batch.

Jerry and others in TX hope all is well.

Good Morning! Has anyone heard from our friends in Texas? Praying for everyone down there.

Back