Well...It's Friday...

TGIFF!! Good morning/afternoon to all. Hope the week has been great to everyone. Always great to make it through the week to a Friday especially when there’s knives involved. Have a great weekend!

Thanks!
Im technically off today but i am going to go by Outpost for awhile for some tacos and fellowship
That sounds better than what I've got going on!! Maybe some pics with the gang to make it real for us out here. :D Please tell R, B and A hello. OH, try to sneak off with Robert's new Koa Strebig. You have my shipping info!!! :thumbsup:

That sounds better than what I've got going on!! Maybe some pics with the gang to make it real for us out here. :D Please tell R, B and A hello. OH, try to sneak off with Robert's new Koa Strebig. You have my shipping info!!! :thumbsup:
Ill see what i can do

Haha, joke's on you...the new knife is not at the office. :cool:

B is on something called a "vacation". Whatever that means. I looked up the definition, but that can't be right...he took his whole family. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Finally, Friday! Felt a day off all week and I almost replied to this thread yesterday morning.

Happy Friday everyone and good luck Shark errrr -checking-outting! :D

Back