Well...It's Friday...

Good morning Fiddleback family!! TGIF. Have an awesome weekend. Going to be a decent one here so gonna do some riding!! First of the year for us. See you all at 9 pm! Some dandy’s to choose from.

Good morning Fiddlefriends! Its Friday again! Hope to see you all tonight at the sale!

Have a two fisted, white knuckled Friday everyone!

Not in a gay way either :D

Not that there's anything wrong with that if you do!

Have a two fisted, white knuckled Friday everyone!

Not in a gay way either :D

Not that there's anything wrong with that if you do!
4EBCUwS.jpeg

I do not swim with sharks, too much blood in the water. Just admiring at this point. :)
I go in on some window shopping, too. I shark the leftovers of Fiddleback Friday, as my wife and I eat dinner at my parents place every Friday night, so tough to get away to try to buy a knife...unless I hide out in the bathroom when the sale starts.

Anyway, great lineup of knives as usual.

I go in on some window shopping, too. I shark the leftovers of Fiddleback Friday, as my wife and I eat dinner at my parents place every Friday night, so tough to get away to try to buy a knife...unless I hide out in the bathroom when the sale starts.

That’s funny because I’ve been guilty of that same scenario a few times now. Lol

Back when the Friday sales were thread based here on BF and a lot earlier in the day, I would tell the client I had to recalibrate my base station which happened to be right beside the cell tower on site.

Connection was terrible regardless lol, but I tried nonetheless.

Back when the Friday sales were thread based here on BF and a lot earlier in the day, I would tell the client I had to recalibrate my base station which happened to be right beside the cell tower on site.

Connection was terrible regardless lol, but I tried nonetheless.
Right now, I'm circling the waters around the Cheddar bacon Boudreaux...a left over from a few weeks ago.

Buenos Dias, since yesterday was cinco de mayo, continuing the good vibes. Let your family know you love them and cherish good friends. Now break out a beverage and enjoy the day. I prefer wine and cheese at night. I should use one of the few Fiddlebacks I have to cut up some aged reserve.

Last edited:
Back