Well This Isn't Good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Airing your laundry in public is never good form.

Give the maker a chance to fix your problem before you badmouth their product on the open forum.

I'd don't care about your good intentions, but these type of post get quoted again and again.

Next you know some folks will be bad mouthing this knife based on your comments, while others will suspect you doing those spine whacks you deny doing.

See how quickly this kind of thing gets out of hand.

Only the maker inspecting the knife will lead to an understanding of the problem.

JMHO, YMMV.

Big Mike

Last edited:
Big Mike. I understand what you are saying but I am not bad mouthing the product. Nowhere in my post did I say anything bad about the maker, company, or knife aside from the issues I am presenting. By posting this here, I am hoping that maybe someone has some insight as to why this is happening and perhaps there is a way to fix it. It is by no means to "bash" DDR. In fact, aside from the one issue, I LOVE that knife and from every indication, DDR/HTM is an upstanding company and I have no doubts that they will make it right if I do need to send it in.

No matter your intention, you did not do the right thing.

I don't feel that there is anything wrong with posting about a KNIFE related problem on a KNIFE forum hoping someone can give me feedback. If you too agree that my post is not appropriate, please tell me where in the OP I "badmouthed" the company or product.

I understand what you are saying but I am not bad mouthing the product.

So you're happy with a fancy knife who's locks fails under light load?

I think not.

As I stated previous, good intentions don't change the situation, I guess you missed the point.

You have opened this can of worms, It's hard to get them back in the can.

Big Mike

So you're happy with a fancy knife who's locks fails under light load?

I think not.

As I stated previous, good intentions don't change the situation, I guess you missed the point.

You have opened this can of worms, It's hard to get them back in the can.

Big Mike

Maybe I have missed the point- please explain this "situation". It seems you are worried about my OP being quoted. I can always close the thread and delete my OP.

If you buy a new vehicle and something goes wrong with it, you take back to have it fixed correct ?

I just got literally got home from driving 4 hours. I missed this since I was out the whole day for reasons in the other post. DrOpPoInT1110, feel free to PM me details if you are so inclined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back