Well those went fast...

A friend had just text me about it this morning and when I went to the home page at 12:08 (CST) I didn't see anything related to it. But when I went to the Web Store and clicked on Limited Editions I saw that they were sold out already of both sizes. I would have tried earlier and I was ready to do so, but I am at work and got called away from my office.

They only did 25 of each size so it was expected to sell out super fast. I wish they would add a swedge as an option when ordering a knife. They look really good.

Last edited:
That swedge looks so cool! Did they make any lefties? If not, I'm kind of relieved--I might have had to spring for one!

I was lucky enough to score a small went on as soon as they went live! It looks like they shipped it today will be getting it Wednesday just in time for Christmas.

Congrats! Post a pic, would be great to see it natural light.

That swedge looks so cool! Did they make any lefties? If not, I'm kind of relieved--I might have had to spring for one!

When the page was live, it said right-hand only...

Here’s the post from Instagram. It was edited after the sale though. Prior it had mentioned 25 of each small and large, no lefties. It does mention the differences with these knives though.

cAZ8BEs.jpg

I had a small in my cart....sat there for a few seconds and decided to pass... just not feeling the inkosi...

Like the dual finished blade though and that swedge....

I had a large in my cart the very moment of the drop, and just missed getting an order in. They sold out in less than a minute. Alas. That finish and swedge are gorgeous.

Back