1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Wenge scales-big stock and a lot of sizes!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Knifemaking Supplies & Tools' started by Tony Mont, Sep 11, 2019 at 6:46 AM.

1. Tony Mont

Tony Mont KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 15, 2018
    Good morning!

Recently I bought a stock of wenge scales and I'm offering some for grabs.

The dimensions for these three are: 150mm X 38mm X 22mm/ 5.9'' X 1.49'' X 0.86''

I can cut up bigger scales (longer and wider), if you are interested, feel free to ask me.

The price for each pair is: 12$ the shipping cost is 9$. Multiple pairs can be combined for the same shipping price. Get 10 pairs for free shipping!

DSC_0037.JPG DSC_0038.JPG

Thanks for looking!
    Tony.